new to message board

NYBUSOP
on 7/23/08 9:36 pm - Everett, WA
Trying hard to lose weight, Any ideas? help. need to lose 14 pounds so I can have the surgery.
akashirl
on 7/24/08 2:51 am - Seattle, WA
I just ate mostly fish, chicken, vegetables, and fruit.  I couldn't give up my diet Coke until surgery
though.  I lost 13lbs before surgery.
Best of luck to you.

Julie

NYBUSOP
on 7/27/08 10:38 am - Everett, WA
I tried 3 oz chicken 1/3 cup rice and 1/2 cup veggies per meal and oatmeal oe egg for breakfast and gained 6 pounds in tow weeks.
NYBUSOP
on 7/27/08 10:39 am - Everett, WA
Can't do fish and I agree not giving up my diet pop until I have to.
jillianD
on 7/24/08 6:51 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
High protein and low,low carb.  What surgery are you having?  Does your Surgeon have you do a liquid diet before surgery?

Good luck!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

NYBUSOP
on 7/27/08 10:41 am - Everett, WA
I think I am havinf the Rouen Y (spelling) my insurance won't cover the band. I haven't met a surgeon yet before I qualify I need to fulfil the prequalifing requirements (weight loss (5% body weight), diet diary and weigh in every two weeks,
Susan O.
on 7/24/08 6:55 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi!
    Glad to see your post, and hope you will get lots of good ideas. How 'bout introducing yourself? We have a hard time pronouncing NYBUSOP. 
    I started drinking 2-3 protein shakes daily about 1 month before surgery, and lost 7 pounds. Be careful not to eat too many "last suppers" along with it though! Use them instead of breakfast or lunch. Hope it helps!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

NYBUSOP
on 7/27/08 10:43 am - Everett, WA
NYBUSOP = New York Bus Operator. My name is Rita Protien shakes huh I'll have to see if I can find some sugar free low carbs . ( I have diabetes too)
Shelley S.
on 7/24/08 8:25 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi there and welcome to the board! I couldn't have given any better advice than what was already posted so just wanted to welcome you

NYBUSOP
on 7/27/08 10:44 am - Everett, WA
Thank you, Appreciate all the support I can get and nice to meet you too.
Most Active