Madigan nutrition clinic group meeting

Shelley S.
on 7/21/08 12:15 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Could someone refresh my memory as to the time of that support group meeting on Tuesday? I have only been to the one that was part of the pathway and I'm curious to see what that one is about these days.  I was thinking from 3pm-4pm?

jillianD
on 7/21/08 12:19 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I think it was 3-4 too.  Why are we going to school the newbs??  Let me know if your going this week and I will try to get my ducks in order so I can make it!  I think  might need to go so I can see Red in action!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 7/21/08 12:21 am - Ft Lewis, WA
That's why I love you Jill, you can read my mind   And yes, I can make it, Brandi will still be working and it will be before I need to pick her up, so works perfectly.

jillianD
on 7/21/08 1:27 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Nah not a mind reader I just know we are both a little twisted.  Ha ha!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Susan O.
on 7/21/08 2:08 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
You are SUCH bad girls!!! I love it....

See you tonight?!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Shelley S.
on 7/21/08 4:17 am - Ft Lewis, WA
You will see me for sure tonight

And yep I admit, curiosity is getting the better of me about Tuesdays so I want to go check it out for myself  hehehehe

grandmabev47
on 7/22/08 1:24 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Dear Shelly and Jill.....
It is 3-4 I usually go to that group only because I don't drive at night and RED is really a trip crabby and usually not terribly sympathic  I can't spell.....do you remember her friend that sits next to her ? she can't stop losing weight and is  in a little trouble trying to gain weight now.....It's easy for me to go to that one...I do my commissary shopping and p.x at the same time and make a  afternoon of it.....hope to see you there....you'll both be  a postive addition the same people come all the time.....Bev

Most Active