BBQ today

Shelly W.
on 7/20/08 6:33 am - Sumner, WA
Oh, I so agree.  I loved getting to meet you all (in person).

Thanks Jillian for coordinating this get together.
--Shelly

kittykatzmom
on 7/20/08 10:31 am - Mason co., WA
Thanks to ALL of you for making it a wonderful day, Melissa you better not knock it down a notch your great just the way you are.  Luv ya..... Mr. Karin please keep us informed on how surgery goes on Tues.  Good luck and best wishes Karin,  Federal way will work for me too.

~Cindy~

Helen_Anne
on 7/20/08 12:13 pm - Bremerton, WA

I am SO  bummed I couldn't make it..  We had car problems... and my husband had to take my car... and I got stuck in Bremerton.... well I could have gone with my husband to some marina and watch him scuba dive... not!

I hope we can do this again... it would be great if we could do it before Annie moves South Carolina.

Helen

Shelley S.
on 7/21/08 12:12 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Oh I see us doing it again real soon, and especially before Annie leaves.  I think the Federal Way idea is a good one so nobody has to drive way way way too far.  I had such a fantastic time I could do that once a week  lol

nancy6
on 7/21/08 1:29 am - Tacoma, WA
I totally agree with you all - it was a great time!!!  It was wonderful seeing everyone - and meeting some for the first time!  I'm not on OH as much as I used to be - the sunshine beckons too much and I love being out in it - but I do treasure the support and friendships I have here!  And there are times I really need that!  :)  Thanks to everyone for making Saturday such a fun time and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one!!

~Nancy~

Susan O.
on 7/21/08 2:05 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Glad to hear you all had such a good time! I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I was hoping to slip it in between my other two obligations, but with the Air Show traffic blocking all the roads, it was in impossibility. Hope to see lots of you at the TTNT meeting tonight. Hugs!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

lizzybear
on 7/23/08 4:53 am, edited 7/23/08 4:54 am - Olympia, WA

AAHHHH!!  I can't believe I missed out on this.  I was out of town for work and didn't get online and check messages in time to make it.  I'll try to check in more often when I get sent out of town and make sure I don't miss it if you all have another.

LOVE the new avie Jilly!!!!  My turn to say I wouldn't have recognized you at all if it weren't for your name!  You look amazing!!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

jillianD
on 7/23/08 7:53 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
LOL  Thanks!!  I hope you able to make it next time too!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active