BBQ today

Shelley S.
on 7/19/08 9:44 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I just wanted to thank Jill for putting this together for us, and also wanted to say I loved meeting you all and getting to see everyone!  And thanks so much to Southern Girl for all her hard work on the pics, I felt like a movie star!

I know we'll do it again in the future and I can't wait!

cfidecaro
on 7/19/08 10:16 am - Snohomish, WA

I agree with Shelley....I wish I could have gotten there sooner! I was great to see old friends and meet new one****o Shelly W and Karen (sp?)

Maybe next time we could do somethng a bit farther north...Melissa would not have to travel as far....When I was driving home today...Federal Way popped into my mind...there are some really nice parks there...any way it was great to see everyone!

To those who have lost so MUCH...you all look fantastic and to those who are you to go...you will be amazed at how quickly your bodies will change

Enjoy the rest of your weekend...I am off to see Batman....

Collette

jillianD
on 7/19/08 10:39 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Federal way sounds great to me!!   Enjoy The Batman!!

Collette you look wonderful, I hope next time we can hang out longer.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

southerngrl
on 7/19/08 7:42 pm - Mt Vernon, WA
 I had a blast today and was happy to finally meet and my new friends. I got home safetly and with no scary,weird guy following me...lol
I am sorry for being so chatty, with huby gone and living in the sticks it was being with people so that is why I was so talkative. I promise if invited again i will take it down a knotch. haha

When I get all the pictures ready and load thme to my site I will let you know. It was a great day with great people.

~Melissa

I am on a journey...to get back to real me! I als.o want to learn as much as possible and make as many friends as possible
jillianD
on 7/20/08 1:05 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Umm Melissa, don't turn it down, we all had such a good time I can see why hubby would be a bit jealous.  You have a very open bubbly personality, combined with your looks your a knock out!!
Believe me I totally understand the need to have people to talk to, and its even better when they are people who have walked the road that your on.
I had such a wonderful time yesterday and you were a big part of that.  You have a great gift.

(((Huggs)))
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 7/20/08 12:01 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I think Federal Way is a wonderful idea! And Melissa, dont you dare take it down a notch, I loved talking with you and your sense of humor kept me laughing so hard.

Cant wait to do it again!

Beetle
on 7/20/08 3:51 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
I had a super time, too!
Much chatting and laughing, plus I inherited a whole bunch of very nice clothes from Jill  :-)
I received many valuable tips for my surgery on Tuesday and beyond.

I'm waiting for you guys to send me your email addresses so I can send you a link to the group photos (complete with little download-instruction video that I just made in case anyone needs a bit of help with it).

Can't wait to get together with you all again. I'd second Gene Coulon Park because it is so lovely and so central.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Shelley S.
on 7/20/08 5:49 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Oh I can't wait to see the group shot! My email address is [email protected]

Thanks so much for taking pics too!

nancy6
on 7/21/08 1:25 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Karin - It was great to meet you and I'd love to see the group pics.  My email is [email protected].  Also want to wish you a very easy surgery tomorrow and a quick and pain-free recovery!  You'll do great!!  Take care...

~Nancy~

Beetle
on 7/21/08 1:31 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Thanks for the good wishes, Nancy! I hope you can come to the next GTG, too.
Photo email is on the way.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Most Active