10 Day countdown to ....

hangokid11
on 7/19/08 9:11 am - MT

WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY!!!!

I'm thrilled, but been very busy lately...

a friend in the hospital who had a heart attack ...on a ventilator...been there for 4 months.

another friend who has not been well....

now taking a time-out to take care of myself.  Had planned to come to american lake but  was too bushed from the long, weary week.  (plus  grrr,  time of the month--- which makes me frankly unpredictable as to energy being so depleted and cranky....) I'm sure everyone understands that.

Sniff, there's always another time.

Miss you guys.

kymoon
on 7/19/08 12:11 pm - graham, WA
my count down is 10 days toooo....... whooo.......whoooo......i wish u the best of luck....and i'll be thinking of u.........
jillianD
on 7/19/08 2:08 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I was wondering where you were today!!  I totally understand why you didn't make it, its ok!!  Sounds like you've been busy.
TMI  I know but don't be too surprised if you start your cycle again during or right after your surgery.   It happens a lot!
We are talking about another get togther at the end of the summer maybe you will be able to make it then.  
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

VickiStevens
on 7/19/08 2:55 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hey Jillian,

Let me know if you plan another get-together.  If so, hopefully I will be in town, not be working on leaving town (packing, etc) and not have a Mariners game.  That is my way of saying, I hope I can make it next time!
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
jillianD
on 7/20/08 12:57 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
That would be great!  We are thinking nextime we will do it farther north, Collette says there are some nice parks in Federalway.  I'm thinking it won't be till sometime in Sept though. 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

VickiStevens
on 7/20/08 2:29 am - Tacoma, WA
Federal Way does have some nice parks.  Another really nice place is Gene Coulon park in Renton on the south side of Lake Washington.  It has a beach, grills, a nice area for walking, some covered picnic areas (but these have to be reserved) - it's just a really nice park.  That may be too far for some of the folks down south though. 

September is looking pretty good for me to be in town - I work for the government and we are usually out of travel money by then. :)
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
sweetkathleen
on 7/20/08 9:56 am - Seattle, WA

GOOD LUCK Kelly on your up and coming surgery. Please keep us posted on how you are doing!!
Your friend,
Kathleen
Helen_Anne
on 7/20/08 12:24 pm - Bremerton, WA
Kelly...

I am so excited for  you ... and thank you for letting me be your "Angel"!

Helen
Most Active