New hair!!

jillianD
on 7/18/08 3:04 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Help!!  I just couldn't fix it.  I used photobucket but ehh computers aren't my thing.  LOL
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Beetle
on 7/19/08 2:04 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
I sent you an email...... I just need you to send me the original and I'll have it fixed in no time.
Starting Over
on 7/18/08 3:50 pm
*whistles*
Jillian! That looks sooooooo cute! I love it. It really does bring out the thinner you! I love it.

and check out those collar bones! Everyone has them but me!!!
jillianD
on 7/18/08 3:53 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
LOL  I bet you got collar bones.  You can't generally see mine but this pic came out just right!  I love to see them.
Glad everyone likes the cut, its very different and I am having some issues getting used to it. LOL  Don't get me wrong ilike it but I am having a hard time recognising myself.

VickiStevens
on 7/18/08 3:51 pm - Tacoma, WA
The hair - and you - look great, Jillian!

Have fun tomorrow - sorry I can't make it.
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
jillianD
on 7/18/08 3:55 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks Vicki, everything seems to be changing so fast lately (except the scale)I am having a hard time keeping up.  Very mind blowing.

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/18/08 4:11 pm - Buckley, WA
Very cute do , Jillian . I think it really suits you .

kittykatzmom
on 7/19/08 1:31 am - Mason co., WA
Love it!!!! it really suits you, collar bones and no 2nd chin  yippeeeeee, (hope that doesn't offend you ). cant wait to see ya today.

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 7/19/08 1:33 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hon nothin offends me!  I don't even mind my son telling me my skin is getting all floppy.  (Mostly) 
Woohoo for today, although I am wondering if we are gonna get some sun today.  Hope it burns off!!

sweetkathleen
on 7/20/08 9:57 am - Seattle, WA
WOW Jullian talk about an extreme makeover of you! Congrats on the brand new Jillian!

Kathleen
Most Active