New hair!!

jillianD
on 7/18/08 8:30 am, edited 7/18/08 3:43 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Well I just wanted to show you all my new haircut so you would know who I was tomorrow!.  Its pretty drastic but necessary.

newhair002-4-1.jpg image by jjjlalli
What ya think??
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

on2anewme
on 7/18/08 8:47 am - Vancouver, WA
You look awesome!!!  (Young and sassy!!)

Debbie
jillianD
on 7/18/08 8:48 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Young I like young!!  And Sassy is a given.

Shelley S.
on 7/18/08 10:35 am - Ft Lewis, WA
OMG I love it! You know I had just cut my hair much shorter before I went to Kansas, but once I got there, I got it cut even shorter  lol.  I love how much easier it is to take care of and the hair loss seems less drastic when it's short.  Once my hairloss stops I may grow it out again, but for now, I'm loving the short and sassy!

jillianD
on 7/18/08 3:07 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I can't wait to see you and your new do!!  I changed my mind at the store about potato salad and made fruit salad instead.  Looks yummy.  I also bought 2 cases of water and paperplates and forks + paper towels.    Plus I have a whole car full of clothes!!  I hope there are some people who need em.

Shelley S.
on 7/18/08 11:22 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
I can sure use some clothes, I can't even shop in my own closet anymore, but not complaining for sure  lol.  I had to go and buy a few shirts the other day because even my shirts I used to have that fit a bit snug before surgery hang on me now.  I have some clothes too, maybe someone can use them, if not, goodwill will LOVE me  lol.

I ended up changing my mind at the store too, but I am bringing some ham and turkey, then I have slices of moz. cheese, swiss cheese, and squares of colby and pepper jack cheese and some crackers in case someone would rather use crackers than roll up.  I also brought some "dipping sauces" for them which is spicy brown mustard, light miracle whip, and light mayo.  I was so lost on what to bring lol.

jillianD
on 7/19/08 12:10 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yumm sounds good too me!!  I know I am bringing sizes 24-14.  Brandy gave me a bunch a clothes too, cause she wasn't sure if she would be able to make it.

kymoon
on 7/18/08 10:49 am - graham, WA
i like it....it really changes ur appreance....it really makes ur face thinner......u go girl.....the changes i've seen in ur pictures  in the last few months.......r.....awsome........i can't wait untill it my turn
jillianD
on 7/18/08 11:17 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks a lot!!  Your day is comming right up, just think soon you will be posting away to marveling about all the changes your going through.  The last month has really been powerful for me.

Beetle
on 7/18/08 12:14 pm, edited 7/18/08 12:15 pm - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Jillian, that looks AWESOME, it really suits you. Your face looks so slim!
But your profile pic looks squished  :-( 
Would you like help fixing that, or is it by choice?

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Most Active