I am approved AND I have a DATE!!!!

Helen_Anne
on 7/16/08 1:21 pm - Bremerton, WA
Jill...

I am so excited too....  Its kind of surreal for me right now... I know it has taken longer some other people to get approved... but it did seem like today would never get here!!!

Ok so... so now that my surgery is going to happen... and I know this is going to sound weird.... all I can think of is this....  when I get to the "blended" food stage.... will I be able to eat "blended tuna" salad?  So clearly I am living in some strange  "surreal" world.

Helen

nancy6
on 7/16/08 2:26 pm - Tacoma, WA
That's great news, Helen!!  I'm so happy for you...  I know it's been a long road for you, but you're on the homeward stretch now!!  The time will fly by for you, I'm sure...  Take care...

~Nancy~

Helen_Anne
on 7/17/08 11:26 pm - Bremerton, WA
Thanks Nancy....  I so excited!

Helen
Annie B.
on 7/17/08 2:38 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Woo-hoo!!!  YAY, helen!  Glad the wait is almost over for you!  It will be here in no time!!

*hugs*

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Helen_Anne
on 7/17/08 11:27 pm - Bremerton, WA
Annie... Thanks for the hugs.... ony 4.5 weeks to go!  Helen
Susan O.
on 7/17/08 9:02 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with

Congratulations Helen! The time will just fly by! And don't worry about what you will want to eat - blended or otherwise. You'll know when it hits you if it's right or not!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Helen_Anne
on 7/17/08 11:29 pm - Bremerton, WA
Susan...  thanks for the advice... I have such a range of emotions right now... and then I obsess on the  weirdest things!

Helen
hangokid11
on 7/19/08 8:57 am - MT
whoohooo,   i'm so happy for you helen!!!
Most Active