I am approved AND I have a DATE!!!!

Helen_Anne
on 7/16/08 1:45 am - Bremerton, WA
I just found out... I am approved for surgery!!!  I will be having surgery on Tues Aug 19 at Virginia Mason Hospital!!! 

I will be on the loser's bench in about 5 weeks!!! 

I am dancing  the happy dance... a girl's got to get her exerise anyway she can!!!

Helen
figbart
on 7/16/08 2:00 am - Bellevue, WA
Congratulations !! How exciting............I am having surgery July 30th............trying to keep myself busy ................ keep us posted.
linda
Helen_Anne
on 7/16/08 2:12 am - Bremerton, WA

Thank you Linda!

WOW our surgeries will be only a few weeks apart!

Helen

figbart
on 7/16/08 6:05 am - Bellevue, WA
tHAT'S RIGHT................ I WILL BE A COUPLE WEEKS AHEAD OF YOU!
...........I AM STILL AFRAID WHEN I GO TO MY PRE-OP THURS, THAT THE DOCTOR WILL SAY HE CAN'T DO IT FOR SOME REASON.................??
TAKE CARE
LINDA
kittykatzmom
on 7/16/08 3:02 am - Mason co., WA
Helen,.....yipppeeeeee, You have waited so long for this, you are gonna do awesome, Hope to see you on Sat.  Keep up the happy dance, any kind of exercise is good.

~Cindy~

Helen_Anne
on 7/16/08 3:35 am - Bremerton, WA

Thank you Cindy.... I hope to see you on Saturday too! It hard to believe I have jumped thru all those hoops to get here!

Helen

Beetle
on 7/16/08 3:38 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Helen, I am thrilled for you. Best wishes for your "journey".

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Helen_Anne
on 7/16/08 4:47 am - Bremerton, WA

Thanks Karin!  There was a time when I never thought it was going to possible to have WLS... and now I am approved.

Helen

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/16/08 10:18 am - Buckley, WA
Helen , I am so happy for you . I hope the time passes quickly for you . Kathy

jillianD
on 7/16/08 11:50 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Wahooo!!!!!  

I am soooo excited for you!!!  Oh this is so great!!!  5 weeks OMG!!!  I hope you can stand the suspense!  I don't know if I can!  Do you need someone to post on the board how your doing??  I'll volunteer!
Aackk!!  I think I am more excited for you than I was for myself!! LOL
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active