LA Fitness excercise buddy? (Puyallup)

Mdae
on 7/16/08 6:11 am
i'm pre-op still but i've been going to the gym several times a week with my sister.  she's moving soon and it would be great to still have someone to go with.  i'm in Puyallup and going to the brand new LA Fitness that just opened up.  if you don't have a membership, i can get you the info on costs and whatnot...  and i'll even ask if i can have a 7 day trial pass (they use it as a coupon if you join).  there is a kids club too, so don't worry about what to do with little ones!

if anyone is interested, please PM me.  i've been doing yoga mondays and wednesdays at 8pm plus cardio and weight resistance after...  thursdays is aquafit...  other days i just go for regular cardio/weights....  but i'd like to try maybe kickboxing and step aerobics and maybe a few other things...  but you can't laugh if we do the latin dance thing... i'm SO not coordinated... no sense of rhythm...

ps ~ i would offer to travel to other gyms, but our 2nd vehicle is having issues atm, so i have to wait until my H gets home from work to use the car and that sort of puts me on a time-crunch to get to the classes/make dinner, etc....
Mdae
on 7/18/08 6:00 am
14 views and no responses...  c'mon guys!  i'm a fatty and i'm getting off my butt - certainly some of you skinny *****es (post-ops) can manage!...  (don't tell anyone, but i'm actually starting to like it!)  although i have to admit, some of those yoga positions just don't quite happen for me yet!
Lori123
on 7/18/08 6:08 am
I would but I go to the LA Fitness On 272nd FW. I really like it though especially the Aquafit.
Most Active