Hey ya'll

jillianD
on 7/14/08 6:55 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

Hi there everyone, I just fould that my MIL is having open heart surgery next week.  I am assuming that I will be going down there to help out.  Red cross should be contacting hubby about his mother in the next 24-48 hours.  His mom would like him to be there so if you could say a prayer that he is able to make it home, I would appreciate it.  I am not sure of what all is going on but I do know that she is having a valve replaced and something else worked on.

I am soo stressed!!

Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelly W.
on 7/14/08 7:04 am - Sumner, WA

Yes, of course.  I am praying now for you, your hubby and your MIL (and her medical team).

God be with you,

--Shelly

--Shelly

kymoon
on 7/14/08 7:18 am - graham, WA

oh of course.... u have all ours thought and prayes.......

Shelley S.
on 7/14/08 12:37 pm - Ft Lewis, WA

Oh my gosh girl, I'm so sorry to hear that.  Of course you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Helen_Anne
on 7/14/08 1:38 pm - Bremerton, WA

I will keep your whole family in my prayers... especially to get your husband home for his mothers surgery.

Helen

jillianD
on 7/14/08 1:41 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

Thanks everyone!!

Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

southerngrl
on 7/15/08 5:39 am - Mt Vernon, WA

Jillian,

You and your hubby's family will be in my prayers. I hope they let him come home too. I know the military always has a weird way of doing things at times, but hope this works out for you guys!

~Melissa

I am on a journey...to get back to real me! I als.o want to learn as much as possible and make as many friends as possible
nancy6
on 7/15/08 1:51 pm - Tacoma, WA
I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL - you, she and the family will be in my thoughts and prayers.  That would be great if your DH can come home for the surgery.  I'm sure it would mean so much to his mother...  Take care and know others care and are here for you!

~Nancy~

Most Active