Checking in

Shelley S.
on 7/14/08 5:22 am - Ft Lewis, WA

I'm now a mother in law! It was a beautiful wedding and lots of fun at the reception.  I have posted a few of the pics from my own camera, very much unsorted if you want to take a look.  I will get a cd from the photographer in the near future and will put them up on our family website, but here are a few to share for now....

Cody and Georgia's Wedding

And we will for sure be back by Saturday! Can't wait to see everyone! We've had a great time while here but I miss my own home and bed  lol.  We leave first thing in the morning and will stop 2 nights on the way back, I'm getting too old to do the drive straight through thing anymore.

Shelly W.
on 7/14/08 7:00 am - Sumner, WA

Thanks for posting.  It looks like it was a beautiful wedding.  Forgive me for not paying attention, but was this your son that got married?  My daughter got married last summer...thank God for the pictures, cause the whole day was such a blur.

--Shelly

Shelley S.
on 7/14/08 12:39 pm - Ft Lewis, WA

I know what you mean about the blur  hahah.  Yes it's my son who got married, my first born, but still my baby boy in my eyes.  I love her to death though and couldnt have picked anyone better for him

jillianD
on 7/14/08 1:07 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

Very nice looking family!!  Sounds like you are having a wonderful time!!

Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

southerngrl
on 7/15/08 5:37 am - Mt Vernon, WA
Glad to have you back, I grew up in Kansas and still have alot of my family there. I know what you mean about the drive...dear Lord!! Cant wait to meet you Saturday and the pictures are beautiful from wedding!

~Melissa
I am on a journey...to get back to real me! I als.o want to learn as much as possible and make as many friends as possible
nancy6
on 7/15/08 2:00 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hey, Shelley - what a beautiful wedding!  I love that old stone church!!  Looks like everything was just beautiful...  How fun to have a daughter-in-law now!!  Wishing you a safe trip home.  So glad you'll be here for Saturday!

~Nancy~

Annie B.
on 7/17/08 2:43 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey Shelley!  Looks like a beautiful wedding!  Glad you had a good time.  We are still in California, and heading down to Disneyland on Saturday - can't wait!!  Very excited about that.
Though I am bummed I won't get to see you guys!  Though I look forward to the July 31st Madigan support group to see you guys again!  The boys and I spent the last two days exploring San Francisco and having a blast.  Today we're going to the Oakland zoo - I've already taken over 400 pictures!  And we're not even at Disney yet!! LOL!!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Most Active