8 month surgiversary!

Starting Over
on 7/13/08 3:46 am

It is amazing, Brandy! It's slowed down alot compared to the first couple of months, but it's still coming off.

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/12/08 4:25 pm, edited 7/13/08 9:25 am - Buckley, WA

That is so fantastic . Congratulations . I love your avatar , too . It shows "life being lived" .

Starting Over
on 7/13/08 3:50 am

Thanks! It's fantastic hos much more "life" CAN be lived when I not only have energy to do more, but can actually FIT on things. Fit in a wetsuit, fit on a carnival ride, fit on a motorcycle...etc.

This is the first year since I've moved back to WA that I'm actually looking forward to the Puyallup Fair! This lady is going on ALL the rides..even if they're lame.lol, just because I CAN!aahahaha

Charlotte B.
on 7/12/08 9:38 pm

You are my hero!  I want to be you when I grow down! 130 in eight months that is impressive, you go gurl!

Charlotte

Starting Over
on 7/13/08 3:54 am

Thanks Charlotte!

I had a REALLY high BMI too though, Most of us with super high BMI's in the beginning blow off weight faster in the first couple of months. Plus I'll admit, I'm a little competitive.lol, one of the women that had surgery the same day as me with my surgeon is down 150 lbs! She keeps me on my toes for sure.lol.

royaldiamond
on 7/30/08 12:29 pm - Seattle, WA
I SEE BY YOUR MESSAGE YOU LIVE IN SEATTLE AND HAD DR CHEBLI FOR YOUR SURGEON----I HAD DR WEBER AND HE JUST RETIRED---SO I WAS THINKING ABOUT GOING TO DR CHEBLI TO SEE IF HE WOULD DO MY FOLLOW UPS FOR THE COMING YEARS AND I THINK IT WOULD BE IMPORTANT TO HAVE A WSL DR WHO IS SOMEWHAT FAMILIAR WITH YOU INCASE I HAVE PROBLEMS DOWN THE ROAD.??? I ALSO SEE YOU LOVE YOUR SURGEON---IS HE EASY TO TALK TO? AND ALSO DO YOU GO TO SUPPORT GROUPS AND IF YOU DO IS IT OPEN TO ALL WSL NO MATTER WHAT DR. YOU WENT?
I HAD MY RNY 12/28/07 AND HAVE LOST 110 # AND FEELING GOOD.
THANKS DIANE

Starting Over
on 8/1/08 2:27 pm
Hi Diane!
I love my surgeon. He's no-nonsense, but seems to know his stuff. There are monthly support groups, and it's open to anyone, but Chebli doesn't attend the support groups meetings. I would feel confident recommending him to anyone. You should give him a call and see if he'll do your follow-ups. HE'S GREAT!!!! If you have anymore questions about him, send me a message!
Congrats on the weight loss. You're doing great!
Most Active