pictures

kymoon
on 7/12/08 6:32 am - graham, WA

finally figured out the pictures thing, had to go to avatarmagic  i'm not to computer friendly  lol  

Starting Over
on 7/12/08 12:25 pm

Hi!

A fellow rafting afficianado! Love the avatar!

kymoon
on 7/13/08 7:26 am - graham, WA

love rafting, we were rafting the snake river, last fall   it was a blast!!!!

Shelly W.
on 7/13/08 7:33 am - Sumner, WA

Oh, that sounds like so much fun.  Were you in Hell's Canyon or somewhere else?  We want to make another trip to the canyon and perhaps do a float trip.

--Shelly

kymoon
on 7/13/08 7:50 am - graham, WA

yep, in hell's canyon,  we did the jet boat in hell's  canyon,  and rafted both the snake, and salmon river. we had a blast.  i'd like to go back next summer and do it again.  when i'm a few lbs less lol

Starting Over
on 7/14/08 6:09 pm

Oh fun! I want to make it to Hells Canyon...maybe next summer.

We rafted the upper Skagit our first time, and the Wenatchee a few weeks ago. We're hoping to raft the Snohomish next weekend. We're working our way up from class 2-3 (our first trip) to a class 4, with 1 class 5 rapid(next weekend). I never knew how much fun I was missing out on until I hopped into a raft for the first time!

It's magnificent!

I should coordinate a Washington Forum rafting trip at the end of the summer...would anyone be interested?

jillianD
on 7/15/08 12:20 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

I wouldn't be able to this summer but next I would love too!  I did the rapids class 3-4 in Glacier National park, what a good time!!  Cold as heck though!  My son wants to do the rafint trip where you get tp pan for gold.  I figured it would be a good first trip for him.

Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/12/08 4:33 pm - Buckley, WA

Anita , I checked out your pictures . You & your family are very athletic . I don't know about the rafting , but snowmobiling has always looked like a blast to me . Your date is fast aproaching . Where does your surgeon do surgery at ? Anyway , great pictures .

kymoon
on 7/13/08 7:33 am - graham, WA

yes we love the out doors. you would love rafting after u tried it, i would bet on that.  yes my date is in less than three weeks i'm very excited, i just want to get it over with,. so i can get back to a healthy life, and to get back to doing the thing i love to do.  my surgery is at madigan on ft. lewis. 

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/13/08 9:34 am - Buckley, WA

I wondered if you were going to Madigan . There is sure a good amount of Madigan people , here . I think that is wonderful . Not all states have a very active military patient support , as Washington , on OH . Of course we have a lot of bases in Washington . I have no doubt the surgery will enhance your very active life . Three weeks . Woo Hoo !

Most Active