My surgery day is tomorrow!

sunshine247
on 7/9/08 7:01 am - WA

I've been lurking around for awhile, learning all sorts of great things.  I'm having RNY tomorrow at Evergreen Hospital in Kirkland.  Kelly Clinch is my dr.  I'm relatively calm about the whole thing - I'm hoping this will be the final time I will ever have to lose weight.  Anyway, I thought I'd "stop" and say Hi, and hope you will all wish me luck!

kymoon
on 7/9/08 7:17 am - graham, WA
oh good luck!!!  u will be in my prays.  stay in touch, my surgery is july 30.   
sunshine247
on 7/9/08 8:00 am - WA
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.  I'm just about to call to find out where I am on the schedule...I'll let you know how it goes!
lizzybear
on 7/9/08 8:10 am - Olympia, WA
Sending you lots of good luck wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery! 

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

sunshine247
on 7/9/08 8:28 am - WA
Thank you!  Just got word, surgery is at 11:45 a.m. - just in time for lunch...!
Helen_Anne
on 7/9/08 8:24 am - Bremerton, WA

Thank you for letting us know about your surgery.... I am also wishing you a quick surgery and fast recovery!!!  I will keep you in my prayers tomorrow! Helen

sunshine247
on 7/9/08 8:29 am - WA
Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers.  I'm looking forward to being a loser!
jillianD
on 7/9/08 10:21 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

I will be scoochin on down the loosers bench to make room for ya!  Good luck and speedy recovery for you tomorrow!  Remember sip and walk and sip some more!  You will be fine and if you have any questions you know where to come!!

Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

sunshine247
on 7/9/08 10:41 am - WA
Thanks for scooching over for me - I'm looking forward to my spot on the bench!  Thanks for the good thoughts - I'll keep you informed.
nancy6
on 7/9/08 11:33 am - Tacoma, WA
Glad you came out of lurking to post!!  Congrats on your surgery day tomorrow - my thoughts and prayers will be with you for an easy surgery and an even easier recovery!  Glad you are feeling calm about it - it's an exciting time!!  Looking forward to hearing more from you when you get back home.  Take care!

~Nancy~

Most Active