Just checkin' in...

nancy6
on 7/9/08 11:53 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi, all!  Seems like I haven't been on the board for a while - I guess it's just been too nice outside to spend time on the computer!    It's great to see so many new ones here on the Washington board...  Congrats to all of you *****cently had or will be having surgery - and to all of you who are doing so GREAT after surgery!!  Life is good, huh?!? I just had my 7 month surgiversary and continue to feel awesome!  I'm down 102 pounds and am officially just overweight now!!   My BMI is 29.3 as of Monday!!  Does that ever feel good...  Now to just keep the loss going and get down to goal. Well, I gotta get outside and enjoy some of that sunshine again!  Wishing you all a wonderful week!!  Take care...

~Nancy~

Shelly W.
on 7/9/08 2:44 pm - Sumner, WA
Wow, good job Nancy.  I'll bet that does feel great.  You are an inspiration.  I guess the band is usually a little slower loss, but I'm patient and can work it.
--Shelly

nancy6
on 7/9/08 3:45 pm - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, Shelly!  Looks like you are doing great!!  The band can be a little slower, but the results are the same - pounds gone and healthier living - and that's the important thing.

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 7/9/08 10:57 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey Nancy I was wondering how you were doinf the other day!  Glad to hear an update. Wahoo on being overweight!!  That is amazing isn't it?  Hows hubby taking things these days?  You will make it to goal my dear,  you have the determination.  I wish I could get outside more ofent but I am always here incase hubby is able to pop on, I miss him so much.  I hope I get to see you sometime soon!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 7/10/08 11:09 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, Jill - can't wait to see everyone on the 19th!  That will be fun - hopefully our summer weather will still be here then!!  I don't blame you for sticking near the computer when it's your lifeline to your hubby.  I can only imagine how hard it must be to be without him.  My hubby and I work opposite shifts and that's hard enough!!  He's doing good, though, and is very supportive of me, which is wonderful...  See you soon!

~Nancy~

Starting Over
on 7/10/08 9:48 am
way to go Nancy!!! You're doing great! Congrats on hitting the 100lbs gone forever mark! It's a great feeling.
nancy6
on 7/10/08 11:11 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks - it is a great feeling...  Having so much more energy is wonderful!!  Now I'm looking forward to getting to that goal one of these days.  I'm in no rush - the weight loss has slowed down a bit, but I'm sure I'll get there sooner or later!  :)

~Nancy~

kittykatzmom
on 7/11/08 3:01 am - Mason co., WA
Nancy you are doing awesome, keep it up and you'll be at goal in no time. looking forward to seeing you on the 19th. can't wait til I hit the 100 mark. and below 30 BMI.

~Cindy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/12/08 4:21 pm, edited 7/12/08 4:22 pm - Buckley, WA

Woo Hoo , you're doing great ! I remember the day I calculated my weight & found out I was overweight . I wanted to cry . I had been "extremely obese" for so long . Congrats . Kathy

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 7/20/08 5:27 pm
Hi, you may not remember me, but I think we met at a meeting several months ago. Your weight loss is truly inspiring! You looked fabulous when I saw you, but I didn't realize you were so few months out from surgery then - wow. 102 pounds in 7 montsh, you are going to be at goal in no time! Congratulations!
Most Active