I'm a newbie

brneyes
on 7/9/08 4:44 am - Lynnwood, WA
Hi everyone,  I've been reading this forum for a few weeks. I have Lapband surgery on 7/18.  Dr. Billings is doing the procedure. I'm nervous but very excited. Anyone in the Lynnwood area?  You all are great. Its so encouraging to see the compassion and the knowledge shared.  Thanks.
Shelly W.
on 7/9/08 5:23 am - Sumner, WA
Welcome.  I agree I love these people.  I know my family doesn't really get it, but I can count on this forum and the lapband forum for help and support.  Of course, always keep your doctor's directions in mind.   I just got my lapband last month and got my first fill yesterday.  I'm feeling great and really happy with the weightloss I've seen so far.
--Shelly

Hislady
on 7/9/08 8:51 am - Vancouver, WA
Welcome, I'm on the other end of the state but want to tell you I love my band and while I'm slow at losing, I haven't gained either. Hope your band brings you much success!
jillianD
on 7/9/08 10:17 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Welcome!!  Glad to meet you and good luck with your new band!  I'm not from Lynnwood but I love the Alderwood mall!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 7/9/08 11:36 am - Tacoma, WA
Welcome to the Washington board - glad you decided to join us with a post!  Congrats on your surgery coming up - it is a very exciting time!!  I'm not in Lynnwood, but wanted to welcome you to the board.  It's always fun to get some new names and faces on here - the friendships and support on this site are GREAT!  Take care and thoughts and prayers will be with you on the 18th!!

~Nancy~

VickiStevens
on 7/9/08 2:55 pm - Tacoma, WA
Congratuations on making the decision to get healthy.  I know it is not an easy decision to make. I have the lapband also - I have had my band for 5 1/2 years now.  Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions that I might be able to help you with. Take care!
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
Starting Over
on 7/10/08 9:54 am
Congrats on your upcoming surgery. It'll be great because 7/18 is a GREAT DAY (my b-day.hehehe)! Keep us posted on your progress!!!
Beetle
on 7/11/08 1:00 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Hi there from one newbie to another!
My surgery is scheduled for July 22nd, and I know exactly how you feel!
Good luck with it all.

Have you figured out all the ins and outs of this website and notice board yet?
I'm still working on it  :-)

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Beetle
on 7/11/08 1:04 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
brneyes
on 7/12/08 1:20 pm - Lynnwood, WA

Hi fellow newbie!  I'm still trying to figure it all out, the message board, the different kinds of protein mixes, etc.  YIKES!

Good luck on your surgery.  I'm not nervous yet, just so excited and I want it done NOW. 

Most Active