I'm outta here!

Shelley S.
on 7/7/08 11:43 am - Ft Lewis, WA
lol Helen that's what I am hoping.  My sister sees my pics online but my dad never knows how to surf the net so I know he hasn't seen any pics.  I'm so excited to see his reaction.

grandmabev47
on 7/7/08 11:14 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
safe trip Shelly and enjoy the wedding.....drive carefully  have a great time.....Bev

Shelley S.
on 7/7/08 11:45 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks Bev, I can't wait to get there, I'm chomping at the bit right now wanting to leave early  hahah

jillianD
on 7/7/08 11:40 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey there have a safe trip!  If worse comes to worse there is always cheese everywhere ya go!  Also those lunchables do in a pinch!   Everyones going on vacation but me>> Wahhhh!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 7/7/08 11:46 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks girl.  I have some of those tuna and cracker combo things, some cheese for the cooler and you are right, I can get lunchables pretty much anywhere so will keep that in mind too.  I would take you with me but you didn't like the place when you were there  lol

jillianD
on 7/7/08 11:50 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
LOL!  Maybe the base colored my view a bit!  I tend to focus on roaches when I think of kansas.   Our quarters were infested with them and we lived in  an 8 plex and had dirty, dirty neibhors.    Sigh...  but i am so bored I would even go to Kansas I am sure you could make it fun! Again have a good trip!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Lisa B.
on 7/7/08 1:02 pm - Bremerton, WA

Have a safe drive and enjoy the wedding. We aren't going any where this summer as a family. I dropped my son off at sea-tac this afternoon, he's going to a boyscout camp for 2 weeks. I'm sure he will have fun, 50 miles of backpacking. My husband was supposed to be gone in Aug. and with my surgery at the end of June kind of made it hard to plan anything for the family. Of course the boy has two camps in Aug, he's doing a 50 mile canoe trip through the Hood Canal and then a week at Operation Purple Camp. Glad that camp is local since it starts the day after he gets back from his canoe trip. Oh... to be 16 again....

Most Active