I'm outta here!

Shelley S.
on 7/7/08 4:09 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Well at midnight tonight I will be  hahah.  We start our trip to Kansas tonight so send safe trip vibes our way along with good eating choices for me.  I'm pretty confident in what I can and cannot tolerate food wise and I know I will get in all my liquids along the way because what else will I have to do right?  lol. When I have net I will check in from time to time and will have lots of pics to share once I'm back, at the BBQ.  Everyone keep up the great work and I'll miss you guys

Susan O.
on 7/7/08 5:25 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi Shelley!  Have a wonderful trip, and shed a few tears at the wedding for me!! Happy tears of course! Your son will be so surprised when he sees you! I'm looking forward to seeing the pix. Drive safely, and I will keep you in my prayers.    I don't know if I can be at the july 19th get together or not. We already had two things going that day, both in opposite directions, and now our daughter has to move, so we want to help with that. Her landlord decided to sell the house they are in, and asked them to be out in 2 weeks. Illegal as all get out, but she has managed to find a couple of promising places - of course for $200-300. more than she is paying now. Always something!   Sorry I wasn't at group on Thursday. I got such a bad cold, I couln't talk at all on Thursday, felt a little better on Friday eve, so went to a friend's house, and had an asthma attack from the smoke from all the fireworks. I was really down and out on Sat., a little better yesterday, and think I may pull through it today. Can't believe I could even get sick with all these vitamins in me! Goes to show that a virus can't be beaten I guess!    Keep drinking - and keep notes on the best rest stops for us!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Shelley S.
on 7/7/08 6:10 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Oh girl I will be shedding lots of happy tears for sure  hahah.  I'm so sorry to hear what the landlord did to your daughter, that's just all kinds of wrong!  We did miss you Thursday and sorry to hear you weren't feeling well.  Thanks for the prayers, we will take all we can get

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 7/7/08 5:57 am - WA
Have a safe trip! We are flying to the Twin City's Wednesday for a week! I think we should stay home now that the rain has stopped! "O" Well. Hope to see you in August!  Merrilou
Shelley S.
on 7/7/08 6:11 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thank you! I agree, I kind of hate leaving now that it's nicer out, it's HOT in Kansas.  You have a safe trip as well

sunnyinseattle1
on 7/7/08 6:04 am
Happy Travels!

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

Shelley S.
on 7/7/08 6:12 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thank you

cfidecaro
on 7/7/08 6:49 am - Snohomish, WA

Have a safe trip...look forward to seeing you when you get back...

Enjoy being the Mother of the Groom~ I know that I did. Collette

Shelley S.
on 7/7/08 7:09 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks Collette, I'm looking forward to seeing you too, seems like forever! And yes I am going to enjoy watching my baby boy become a groom, with happy tears of course  lol

Helen_Anne
on 7/7/08 11:11 am - Bremerton, WA
Shelly... Have a great trip... I am sure most people won't even reconize you since you have lost so much weight! I am looking for to seeing you on the 19th. Helen
Most Active