After today's Appointments...

Helen_Anne
on 7/7/08 3:09 am - Bremerton, WA
My paperwork goes into the insurance company for approval.. I have told that I should hear back from them with in 2 weeks.  At least was less than that last time for them to reject me... and tell me I needed to do a medically supervised diet... which TODAY  is the last appointment.   I am also meeting my surgeons Physician Assitant today also to make sure all my "I" are dotted and my "T" are crossed. Helen
Shelley S.
on 7/7/08 4:06 am - Ft Lewis, WA
WOOHOO Helen you are getting closer girl! I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes well for you

sunnyinseattle1
on 7/7/08 6:03 am
Wish you LUCK!!!
Helen_Anne
on 7/7/08 11:17 am - Bremerton, WA
Update on my visits today.... my letter to the insurance company goes out tomorrow... and since the only reason I wasn't approved last time.... was I need to do the was the 6 month diet.... so i did my pre-op lab... and got a EKG!!!  Two more things to cross off my pre-surgury list! I also picked up the meal replacement powder for my 2 week pre surg diet.  At least during that period I can one meal each day... and unlimited veggies for that 2 week period. Helen
jillianD
on 7/7/08 11:43 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Ohh Helen I am soo excited for you!!  Now will your surgery be at Virgina Mason?  If it is my brother will probably still be in Harborview maybe you will want a visit?? Sooo excited for you to get your date!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Helen_Anne
on 7/8/08 12:59 am - Bremerton, WA

Yes... my surgery will be at Virginia Mason.... I probably will not have surgery until Aug... will your brother be in the hospital then? 

I am getting excited since things are getting closer... I offically lost 17 pounds during my 6 month weight loss program... while the weight loss was not great... I am now off of caffine... don't drink pop... drink at least 6 cups of water a day... and I started taking my vitamins!  I am also walking more each day.

Helen

hangokid11
on 7/8/08 4:23 am - MT
At Federal Way or Seattle Virginia Mason?? ~Kelly
Most Active