BMI is 34!!

jillianD
on 7/6/08 11:19 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks Helen, where are your at in the process these days?  I am soo excited for you too!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

S Andrews
on 7/6/08 11:54 am - eatonville, WA
You are doing soooo well!!! Congragulations! I follow  your posts and you have done such a  great job! Keep it up!!! 
jillianD
on 7/6/08 11:56 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thank you soo much!  How are you doing these days?  You were seeking a revision right?

S Andrews
on 7/6/08 3:29 pm - eatonville, WA
I am seeking a revision. It seems my pouch may have reattached itself to the old stomach.I had an upper Gi done and my food is going everywhere-pouch, old stomach, dueodenum & jujenum! I saw Dr Oh a couple of weeks ago. I will be having several tests done on the 23rd of July.(EGD and colonoscopy-that should be fun) and then he will decide how to proceed from there. It all such a bummer.Oh well, we just move forward and pray for the best!
jillianD
on 7/7/08 12:31 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Oh wow, I bet you were relived to find out what was going on though.  Where did you have your original surgery?  The egd shouldn't be bad and the colonoscopy isn't so bad except fot the cleaning out part before.  Let us know how its going, I will be following your progress.

nancy6
on 7/9/08 11:57 am - Tacoma, WA
So sorry to hear that the pouch may have reattached...but glad that you were able to get in to see Dr. Oh.  I think he's great and know that he has dealt with lots of revisions and issues from prior surgeries.  I personally think you're in great hands!!  Don't worry too much about the EGD and colonoscopy - I had them done at the same time and it was no big deal.  I'd do it again without any concern.  Now, the prep for it is another story!!!  LOL  Seriously, the worst part of the prep is the stuff you have to drink the day before - getting cleaned out wasn't so bad.  I didn't have any cramping or anything.  Just had a hard time getting all that "half lytely" stuff down the hatch!!  Take care and keep us posted on how things go...

~Nancy~

S Andrews
on 7/9/08 12:01 pm - eatonville, WA
Thanks so much Nancy. I know he's one of the best. And as far as the cleanout stuff- they actually gave me pills to take instead of the liquid stuff so that should be a piece of cake. Thansk for the support! Sharon 
nancy6
on 7/9/08 12:07 pm - Tacoma, WA
Oh, you're lucky!!!  :)  I wish I'd just had pills to take...  Glad to hear that things are moving along for you, at any rate.  Let us know how the tests come out.  Take care...

~Nancy~

Shelly W.
on 7/6/08 1:28 pm - Sumner, WA
Yahoo!  Great work! 
--Shelly

jillianD
on 7/6/08 1:32 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks!  Looks like your doing a good job too!

Most Active