BMI is 34!!

jillianD
on 7/6/08 5:34 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I am down to 211 today and that puts me at a BMI of 34!!  I am down 15 points in less than 5 months!!  4.1 more points and I will only be overweight!  I've lost 93 lbs overall and I feel fabulous!  I look pretty good too!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Starting Over
on 7/6/08 7:12 am
Way to go J!
jillianD
on 7/6/08 11:16 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks! Have I told you lately that I love your new avie!!  Cause OMG I do!!

Starting Over
on 7/6/08 11:40 am
Thanks, but STOP!lol I already think I'm "too cute", you're gonna make my head get bigger!hahaha
PinkFlamingoes
on 7/6/08 8:26 am - Buckley, WA
That is awesome , Jillian . Congratulations on the great job .

jillianD
on 7/6/08 11:17 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks Kathy, I sure am happy today!

nancy6
on 7/9/08 11:54 am - Tacoma, WA
Hey, Kathy - Love the new avatar!! 

~Nancy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/9/08 1:11 pm - Buckley, WA

Thanks Nancy . Lol . It's actually an old avatar from a year ago . I got sick of the Dec one . I need a new picture taken . I should get my surgery date in a day or two . I talked to the surgical nurse today . I asked if it was possible to get my pre-op pics Emailed to me . She said she'd ask . Kathy

nancy6
on 7/9/08 1:24 pm - Tacoma, WA
Oh, that is funny!  That's great that you should have your surgery date soon - it will be interesting to see how far out they are scheduling.  I'll bet you're getting excited about it - I sure would be!  Take care and keep me posted on how things are going...

~Nancy~

Helen_Anne
on 7/6/08 9:39 am - Bremerton, WA
Jill... That's fantastic!!!  And You DO look GREAT! Such the inspiration! Helen
Most Active