OMG You won't belive it!!

jillianD
on 7/5/08 3:54 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
A friend sent me one about her.  It was soo funny!  They have new ones pretty often. I used to love Mikes too, I saw at the store the otherday that they had a lower cal one available, I am thinking when the time is right I might try one.  Of course by the time I am ready they won't have them anymore.  LOL
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/5/08 4:15 pm - Buckley, WA
I hadn't seen the low cal ones . I bought a sugar free Margarita mix from Bariatric eating , called zilch (10 in a pkg) . You can also order it from Zilch . It makes one drink . I made it with frozen fruit & a little Splenda . It was really good . They are single serving packets . Which is nice . You don't have to make a whole pitcher . I hardly ever have a drink . Just so people don't think I have a new cross addiction . lol . Kathy

Shelley S.
on 7/6/08 12:29 am - Ft Lewis, WA
OMG that's too funny!

jillianD
on 7/6/08 12:41 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Glad to give a giggle!!

Shelley S.
on 7/6/08 12:44 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I totally got Gerald with it, I said, "omg honey come listen to this...Jill made the NEWS" so he comes in while he's putting his boots on not really reading the screen and I could tell by his look he was buying it for a minute  lmao

jillianD
on 7/6/08 1:19 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Ha ha ha ha!!  I love it my girlfriend in Tx showed it to her kids 10&11 and they totally bought it!!

hangokid11
on 7/6/08 6:37 am - MT
You are baddddd, Jillian!!! LOL Sounds like you are really happy by the looks of your humor.
Lisa B.
on 7/6/08 12:03 pm - Bremerton, WA
That was great!! i mad eone with the street sweeper. lisa
nancy6
on 7/9/08 11:42 am - Tacoma, WA
You are too funny!!!  LMAO  Also - WOOHOO on the BMI and weight loss!  You are doing FABULOUS!!!  Can't wait to see everyone on the 19th...  Keep up the great work!!

~Nancy~

Most Active