New to this forum

kittykatzmom
on 6/30/08 12:46 pm - Mason co., WA
Welcome to a wonderful support site, it has been great for me to have this,  Good luck with your surgery and post and let us know how things are going for you, when your up to it.

~Cindy~

auntie-boopee
on 6/30/08 4:57 pm - Silverdale, WA
Hello and welcome.  Best wishes on a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Karen
lorisb
on 7/1/08 5:41 am - Vancouver, WA
Good luck and don't be a stranger! Lori
J-Mac
on 7/1/08 11:55 pm - Burlington, WA
well, I made it thru the surgery and am sendingthis via my iPhone. It was a successful lapband rny and I'm hljust waiting to get something by mouth!!! My throat hurts so bad!! well thisnis al for now. John
nancy6
on 7/2/08 12:29 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, there, John!  Welcome to the Washington board and congrats on a successful surgery yesterday...  I haven't been on the computer much lately - too much nice weather calling me outside - but do usually hang out on the Washington board.  The friendships and support here have been just awesome for me.  Wishing you a very speedy and pain-free recovery!!  Keep us posted on how you're doing and don't hesitate to post questions, concerns, etc., etc.,  It's a great group of people on this board and the OH site in general!  Take care...

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 7/2/08 12:19 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Welcome to the loosers bench!!  Glad to hear everything went well I was wondering last night.  Any questions you know where to go!  Take care sip, sip , sip  and walk, walk, walk. 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Helen_Anne
on 7/2/08 12:51 am - Bremerton, WA

John... I am glad that everything went so well!!!  Thanks for letting us know!

Helen

Most Active