New to this forum

J-Mac
on 6/29/08 10:19 am - Burlington, WA
Hi all, I just wanted to say hi... Usually I have been posting in the Men's forums, but wanted to see what the Washington forums were all about . I am scheduled for my RnY on Tuesday and I can't wait to get it done and overwith... Well, I should be posting more often because I'm sure I'll be needing some advice! Again, Hi to all of you Washingtonians and enjoy the weather!
sunnyinseattle1
on 6/29/08 10:23 am
Hi there. Im Sunny. Good luck with your surgery on Tuesday :)
Helen_Anne
on 6/29/08 10:55 am - Bremerton, WA
Welcome to the Washington board... I know you will do great... I hopefully will be having surgery at Virginia Mason later this summer. Virginia Mason is a great hospital... I have been work for Virginia Mason for over 20 years. I will be thinking of you on Tuesday. Helen
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/29/08 12:51 pm - Buckley, WA
Welcome to the Washington forum . Congratulations on your surgery on Tuesday . I hope all goes well & your recovery is super quick . Kathy

Hislady
on 6/29/08 2:20 pm - Vancouver, WA
Best wishes on your surgery, may you heal quickly and feel well soon!
cfidecaro
on 6/29/08 10:39 pm - Snohomish, WA
Welcome to the Washington boards.... While most of the people who post regulary are wemon...there is a lot of great advise here~ Good Luck tomorrow, I know you will do great...and welcome to the start of your new life! Collette

jillianD
on 6/30/08 12:14 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Welcome to the Washington board!!  Anytime you want to step out of the locker room you are welcome here! Any advise you need you'll get it! I hope you have a safe and speedy surgery tues and a easy recovery!  Remember sip, sip, sip, walk, walk walk, toot, toot, toot!! Ps in this heat make sure you have some SF popcicles in the freezer!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Susan O.
on 6/30/08 4:28 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi John!    Welcome to the WA board. I try not to hang out on the computer too much, so I'm not an every day contributor, but it is very important to make this one of your "lifelines", and post or read as much as you want to get the info you need.     As an OH support group leader, I will recommend you get in touch with a local support group and attend REGULARLY. It will make a difference in your success to be able to share with like minds (and ones whose bodies are also doing weird things!...).    I am praying for your safe surgery, skilled doctor and medical staff and speedy and pain-free recovery. Let us know when you are home!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

fish4862
on 6/30/08 5:30 am - auburn, WA
Hello back........and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Sharon

lizzybear
on 6/30/08 8:14 am - Olympia, WA
Hi!  Wishing you an uneventful surgery and sending you lots of speedy recovery wishes!!!  Let us know how you're doing!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Most Active