Uniform approved me!!! Yah!

amm2008
on 6/25/08 9:20 am - Seattle, WA
Well, I got the call today that Uniform approved me for the RNY!  Looks like I'll be having surgery on July 15 (although they have openings the week before but that's too soon).

Now I'm freaking out.....it's hard to believe it's actually going to happen.

Alicia
bheila
on 6/25/08 9:26 am - Kent, WA
I am sooooo happy for you. I just got the call today letting me know that I have high cholesterol which is one of the requirements that I needed to qualify. The nurse couldn't quite understand why I was so happy about it. I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to be in your position.
jillianD
on 6/25/08 9:41 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey that is great!  Before you know it you will have it done and be a sippin and walking. Ps don't freak, if you have any questions you know where to go!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 6/26/08 2:55 pm - Tacoma, WA
Congratulations, Alicia!!  Like Jill said, you've got lots of support here and can ask any questions or air any concerns.  We've all been in your shoes and are anxious to welcome you to the loser's bench!!  You'll very likely experience lots of different emotions now and immediately after surgery, but that's very normal.  Just follow your dr's plan and you'll do great!  Take care...

~Nancy~

lizzybear
on 6/26/08 6:08 pm - Olympia, WA
Congratulations!!!  I'm so happy for you.  Yep, this place is amazing when  it comes to helping and answering all the questions I've had - even the ones that afterward I was thinking DUH to myself!! It's great to get clear, simple answers to questions that can seem so hard to figure out on your own!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/27/08 1:52 pm - Buckley, WA
Congratulations !!! I have Uniform . They had an exclusion when I had my surgery . So I was self pay . I'm glad they've changed . Kathy

Most Active