Home from hospital

Amberbear31
on 6/25/08 2:33 pm - Federal Way, WA
First off. Thank you Nancy for letting OH know about how it was going with me, for bringing me their best wishes and mostly for being MY Angel! and one of my special visitors. Thank You MeriLou and Dennis for being my others. I got home this afternoon after 8 days in hospital after band removal. Most details have already been posted, so just want to say Thank you for your kindnesses, prayers and wishes.   I will rest now and check back in a few days. Thanks again, Amber
Amber

Band Removed 6/17/08
Sleeve gastrectomy 6/27/11
jillianD
on 6/26/08 12:19 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
(((Hugs)))  I am so glad you are finally home.  I know that you must be sad and disapointed, but we are all here for you. Take very good care of yourself.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Annie B.
on 6/26/08 4:56 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Glad to know you're home...get some good rest!  *hugs* ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/26/08 12:23 pm - Buckley, WA
I'm really sorry you went through this , Amber . I hope you recouperate quickly . Kathy

fish4862
on 6/27/08 7:36 am - auburn, WA
Best wishes for a quick recovery!
Sharon

lorisb
on 7/1/08 6:13 am - Vancouver, WA
Amber, you've done very well.  I'm just happy to hear that you're home and recovering.  No one understands why or how there are complications with the band and there sure have been quite a few people having problems. I wish you a speedy recovery that is totally and completely uneventful and that the lessons you learned with the band serve you well in the future. Lori
Most Active