home from Cali. with a wow

kittykatzmom
on 6/25/08 12:39 am - Mason co., WA
Went to Cali for my daughters baby shower, awwww I cant wait Aug 27 is the due date. anyways.... I had a great wow., the seat belts on the plane actulayy fit and with about 3-4 inches to spare.. I loved it. no faking that it fit and being unsafe.  everyione on here seems to be doing great keep it up and I look forward to seeing you at the picnic in July.

~Cindy~

Shelley S.
on 6/25/08 4:03 am - Ft Lewis, WA
That's an awesome wow! Congrats!!!!  I wish I was flying to Kansas, it's going to be a LONG drive  lol

auntie-boopee
on 6/25/08 5:20 am - Silverdale, WA
Welcome Back...sounds like you had a great time.  Oh I'm so jealous you got to go get some sun, well thanks for bringing it back.  How are things going for you with your food intake and healing? 
kittykatzmom
on 6/27/08 3:29 am - Mason co., WA
Hey there,  I am doing much better, how is your journey going?, Love the sunshine, wish I could have stayed longer. going back in Aug. for a week or two.   Take care

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 6/25/08 7:45 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Wow thats great!  Glad you had a wonderful time!  Time for some updated pics there girlie!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Brandy L.
on 6/25/08 8:31 am - Baudour , Belgium
WOW ..that is a great wow. I am soo happy for you and I do know how happy that makes you. Sometimes it is hard to wipe the smile off your face and the rest of the plane is left wondering why you are so freaking happy....LOL... You need some new pics there.

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

nancy6
on 6/26/08 2:59 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Cindy - Glad the trip went well.  That is a great WOW!!  And what a fun reason to go to California - a new grandbaby on the way...  That is just too cool!  Looking forward to seeing you in July.  Hope you are feeling better every day!

~Nancy~

Helen_Anne
on 6/26/08 3:20 pm - Bremerton, WA
Thats a big WOW... especally for me that I needed a seatbelt extender for the first time ever when I went to Nashville.  I almost started crying. Helen
southerngrl
on 7/8/08 8:51 am - Mt Vernon, WA
You look good hunny bunny! It was good talking to you on the phone last night. I will call you this weekend and we will catch up once i get caught up on some sleep from my trip. Cant wait for our coffee date next week. Hugs ~Melissa
I am on a journey...to get back to real me! I als.o want to learn as much as possible and make as many friends as possible
Most Active