Surgery

Lisa B.
on 6/23/08 3:10 pm - Bremerton, WA
I have to be at Madigan at 0600 on Tuesday for my surgery. I am excited and scared at the same time. My husband was able to come home, he got in last night. His ship was off the coast of CA so he got launched off with the mail. One of the perks of being on an aircraft carrier. I will write again once I get home. lisa...
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/23/08 3:33 pm - Buckley, WA
Congratulations & good luck . Kathy

Starting Over
on 6/24/08 12:11 am
My wishes for a safe surgery and easy recovery!
jillianD
on 6/24/08 12:31 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Lisa I know you  are already in surgery, but I hope you are doing well and I am soo glad you hubby is home!  I wish I had got your last name cause I will be there tonight, I would have come to visit and posted on the board how you were. See you on the loosers bench, your gonna be great! 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 6/24/08 8:03 am - Tacoma, WA
Well, Lisa...by now you are hopefully through the surgery and all settled into your room...  I'm sure that all went well and I wish you a very speedy and easy recovery!  Just remember those golden rules - sip tha****er and walk as much as you can.  :)  That's great that your hubby was able to be "airmailed" home to be with you - that support is so important!  Be sure to post and let us know how you're doing when you are able.  Take care...

~Nancy~

auntie-boopee
on 6/24/08 4:14 pm - Silverdale, WA
Hi Lisa... My prayers are with you for a speedy and uneventful recovery.  Looking forward to hearing all your Wow stories.  Glad hubby was able to fly up from CA, I know it means alot to you and him.  Keep us informed of your progress..  let me know if you need anything. Karen
kittykatzmom
on 6/25/08 12:11 am - Mason co., WA
Congrats Lisa, I hope all went well, Your gonna do great, hope to see you at the July support group to see how your doing, post when you feel up to it.  take care and rest.

~Cindy~

Most Active