my consult (long)

sunnyinseattle1
on 6/24/08 3:52 pm
Hi Kathy,   I think I seen you at the UW. I was there at 8am , sitting in front of the surgical specialities desk. I was there for my social worker ,dieitian appt, and blood draw. If you are not from the area, it can turn you around. I know if I had to go South East I will be tottally turned around.  LOL :)  Nice to sort of meet / or see you! Sunny
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/25/08 11:37 am, edited 6/25/08 11:39 am - Buckley, WA
If you saw someone wearing a lime green jeans jacket & looking frazzled , that was me . lol . I'm hoping next time I don't get so turned around . Did you have/or are you having your WLS surgery at UW ? I hear their program is excellent . Too bad we didn't meet . Oh & it doesn't take much to get me turned around . I'm a military brat , so we moved alot . We always got lost . I usually never panic , except when i'm on a time limit . Kathy

sunnyinseattle1
on 6/25/08 11:51 am
Kathy, I thing I did..... lol I was wearing a blue jean jacket and tans capris with a blue/green swirly top with brown doc sandals. I was also carrying a tan tote bag. Yes I am going thru there program at the UW.   Yes I think the program is very good. Just a long wait between appts.
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/25/08 2:54 pm - Buckley, WA
I hear their aftercare is especially good . I probably would have gone there if UW wasn't so dang far for me . Not that i'm disatisfied with my surgeon . My doctors are great . It's just that I respect UW so much . The care my mom recieved was unbelievable . She has end stage emphasema & had a lung reduction there , 5 years ago . It's a very rare dangerous surgery . She had to jump through many hoops , since it is so dangerous . It's very invasive , like open heart or a transplant . That's funny that we were there at the same time . lol .

sunnyinseattle1
on 6/26/08 6:12 am
The UW is world renowned, supposely. I have been in the UW Network since 2001.I like them with some things and not so good with others. Being a fat woman trying to get a good OB/GYN is a long drawn out road. So as of yesterday, I finally made an appt with the PolyClinic.  I have PCOS.

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/26/08 11:40 am - Buckley, WA
It seems like there are a lot of people on OH who have PCOS . I'm glad you are finally getting somewhere . Kathy

Most Active