WOW? I went bowling!

jillianD
on 6/23/08 7:22 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Oh I love whitewater rafting!!  Its so exciting.  Congrats on your wow! BTW  I love your new avie!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 6/23/08 12:07 pm - Tacoma, WA
What fun!!!  Whitewater rafting would be great!!  My hubby and I bought kayaks and just got the rack for them on the Explorer so we'll be heading out this weekend to do some paddling - we're more the calm, peaceful lake type of paddlers!!  :)  But going whitewater rafting sometime would be lots of fun!  And I agree with the other post - your new avatar is AWESOME!  You are looking FABULOUS!!!  Keep up the great work...

~Nancy~

Starting Over
on 6/23/08 3:00 pm
Thanks Nancy. You're looking pretty damn good yourself! CHECK OUT THOSE COLLARBONES!!!LOL
nancy6
on 6/24/08 12:43 pm - Tacoma, WA
Thanks!!  It's weird having bones start poking out where they haven't been before - I'm not enjoying finding the ol' tailbone, though!!  I knew I had lots of padding back there, but wasn't ready for the way it would feel with the padding gone!! LOL  But I'll take it - I can always find a pillow to sit on...

~Nancy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/23/08 7:12 am - Buckley, WA
I couldn't bowl pre-op . lol . I bet your equilibrium (sp) will even out & you'll be the bowling pro , again . lol . My wow . I made it to Seattle & back in one piece . lol . You don't know the phobia I used to have about driving into Seattle . I had to get over it when my mom was at UW , but that was 5 years ago . Considering the mess I made of the trip (got majorly lost) , I did okay . Seattle traffic sucks !!! lol . Just in case you didn't know . Kathy

jillianD
on 6/23/08 7:26 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Oh I know all about Seattle traffic!!  My brother usually ends up at Harbor view 2-3 times a year ( hes going in again arounf the 4th for 3 weeks) and I drive up to see him.  My mom lives up in lynnwood too so I am cruizin by all the time.  The only time I get bothered is when I have to be someplace unsavory at night.  I is a chicken! Congrats on finding your way home!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/23/08 7:52 am - Buckley, WA
It was a good excuse to stop @ Trader Joes & Super Supplements , in Fed. Way , on the way home . Not that I need an excuse . lol .

jillianD
on 6/23/08 11:22 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I  trader joes!!

nancy6
on 6/23/08 12:05 pm - Tacoma, WA

At least you got out there bowling!!  Even better that the bowling was free!!  Like Shelley and Kathy, I was a terrible bowler before so can't imagine what I'd do now...

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 6/23/08 12:06 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
LOL Nancy, maybe we will all have to get togther and try it sometime!!  Oh yea I love me some free!!

Most Active