3 Days Post-Op http://images.obesityhelp.com/_shared/images/smiley/msn/clown.gif

RudynSuzie
on 6/21/08 1:04 am - Kitsap County, WA
Yes, I highly recommend having surgery in Mexico, the experience has bee wonderful.  I've never had any other surgery before so I really don't have anything to compare it to, but it's been wonderful.  Obviously if people can get surgery through their insurance they should do that, but I couldn't, and it is so cheap down here.  But cheap is only in the price.  The doctors are top notch, the nurses wonderful, the accomodations incredible.  I can't say enough about the experience I've had, and it's not over yet.  I am being released from the hospital in a few hours and I'll be going back to the hotel for another 4 days when the doctors will check in on me, then I'll be flying home.  Is the get together your talking about the one at American Lake near Ft. Lewis?
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/21/08 12:56 pm - Buckley, WA

It's good that Mexico has been such a good experience for you .  Yes , the get together is the one at American Lake . I hope to see you there . Kathy

Most Active