Hit my goal today! / Gig Harbor Support Group!

merrillee
on 6/18/08 6:00 am - Seattle, WA
RNY on 12/03/12
I just had to post and tell everyone that TODAY I HIT MY GOAL OF 145 POUNDS!  I am so excited and GRATEFUL to GOD, my doctors, my family, all my supportive friends.  I am overwhelmed.  I am writing a note to Drs. Oh and Hirai and putting it in the mail right now to tell them how blessed and grateful I am.   I'm not "done" by any means....are any of us ever really "done" on the road to living healthy?  But I just wanted to encourage everyone out there to keep going, never give up and to keep using these fabulous tools, whether lap band or bypass, etc......it WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU if you CONTINUE no matter what your "failure" today or yesterday or tomorrow.....just keep putting one foot in front of the other and stay on the road........Can I hear an "AMEN"?!!! ALSO!  Just a reminder!  Our Gig Harbor WLS Support Group meets EVERY Thursday at Borders Books in the Cafe from 6:30 to 8:00-ish pm.  Come on over!  We'd LOVE to meet you!   4601 Point Fosdick Dr. NW  Gig Harbor, WA  98335  253-265-2276 for info. LOVE! Merrillee

Lori123
on 6/18/08 6:47 am
I am sooooooooo proud of you. I can hardly wait till goal only 25lbs away.
jillianD
on 6/18/08 6:52 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Amen!! Congratulations on all of your sucess!!  I think you have the key to.  Sucess starts with the next bite of food you put in your mouth.  Just because you had a off track lunch does not mean that you need to cop out on the rest of your day!  We have to learn to get over it, forgive ourselves and make the next meal one that is healthy for our bodies. Have a wonderful day!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 6/18/08 6:53 am - Tacoma, WA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  What a wonderful day for you!!!  And you're right - this is a continual path we're on to living healthy...  :)  I'm within 20-25 pounds of my goal so you are definitely an inspiration!!  I'd love to join the Gig Harbor support group, but I have a water aerobics class Thursday evening, too, so I don't get a chance to get over there.  Maybe one of these days I will.  Again, congratulations on hitting your goal and keep up the great work!! Hugs...

~Nancy~

Shelley S.
on 6/18/08 11:10 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Congrats to you on hitting GOAL, that is awesome!!!

lizzybear
on 6/18/08 2:20 pm - Olympia, WA

WOW!!!  Congratulations - how EXCITING!!!  AMEN!!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

merrillee
on 6/18/08 2:45 pm - Seattle, WA
RNY on 12/03/12
Thank you all so very much for your kind words.  I appreciate it!  I celebrated tonite by going to the Y and working out! Merrillee

Starting Over
on 6/20/08 12:50 am
CONGRATULATIONS! You are proof that our dreams CAN come true! It's so inspiring everytime I hear those words, "I'm at goal".
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/20/08 1:11 pm - Buckley, WA
Woo Hoo ! That is awesome !!! Congratulations . Kathy

Most Active