Amberbear31 needs your prayers...

nancy6
on 6/18/08 6:56 am - Tacoma, WA
If any of you know Amber (Amberbear31 on OH), please keep her in your prayers.  I had a message from her this morning that she was at the hospital and would be getting her lapband taken out tonight.  I know that this was not a planned thing as I saw her last week and she was doing great!  After calling the hospital and not being able to reach her, I went to the hospital at noon and found that she was in the ER.  But she was not in her room and I was told she was out for a procedure or test and they didn't know when she would be back.  I waited a bit, but then left a note for her and plan to stop back at the hospital after work.  Hopefully I'll have more info then...  At this time I just know that she is having problems and I'm sure could use all the prayers you can send up for her!  I'll post more later when I've got more info...

~Nancy~

heyheyhey
on 6/18/08 7:27 am - WA
She is in my prayers, I hope everything is ok.
Shelley S.
on 6/18/08 11:08 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Oh my gosh, she'll be in my prayers, thanks for keeping us updated Nancy

lizzybear
on 6/18/08 2:19 pm - Olympia, WA
Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers!!! 

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

jillianD
on 6/18/08 2:26 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Aww she must be so upset.  I will keep her in my prayers tonight.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelly W.
on 6/18/08 2:53 pm - Sumner, WA
Wow, I am so sorry to hear that.  I also am praying for her tonight. 
--Shelly

Most Active