surgery date

kymoon
on 6/13/08 7:07 am - graham, WA

wow, i have my surgery date.  july 30   i sure hope time goes fast. i' m a little concern.   dr carter is going out of town in july and he wanted my pre-op before july 17   appt  said they had to be done 7 days before surgery. and dr carter wasn't  on schule  untill the 29th   so i have my appt. the day befofe surery.  does that sound right?  i asked  and they said that was fine.  i could do my labs, and see the anesthesia the day before surgery???    i'm just a little worried that  something will go wrong. i mean madigan been great so far but i have heard of screw ups.    so what do u think???

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/13/08 12:53 pm - Buckley, WA
Congratulations on your surgery date . It'll be here before ya know it . I wouldn't worry . They know what they're doing .

Christine439
on 6/13/08 1:52 pm
Congrats on getting your date!  My pre-op testing did not involve my surgeon but I had a different surgeon. Is Dr. Carter involved in the pre-op in some way?  No matter what, you should be fine doing your pre-op testing the day before surgery. That actually happened to me with back surgery, and there were no issues.   I wish you the best. Christine
Christine
Start  237   
Day of  227   Current 177  Goal 132
Take care what you believe to be true, for through your beliefs your reality is formed.  Gary Zukav

Brandy L.
on 6/15/08 12:30 pm - Baudour , Belgium
You will be fine! Don't worry about it. Just get excited about having your surgery date in under 2 months. You will do fine and it will be sooo amazing! Madigan really does know what they are doing!  I haven't had any problems and everything is going great! See you on the losers bench!  Brandy 

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

jillianD
on 6/15/08 12:51 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Congrats on getting your date!  Time will fly by and your big day will be here before you know it!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Lisa B.
on 6/20/08 4:13 am - Bremerton, WA
My surgery is june 24th with Dr. Rush. I had all my pre-op stuff done on the 18th. I got there a little early (90 minutes). It all took about 2 hours. You start out in a hall way and they call you into different offices to take care of business. I never waited more then a few minutes between each stop, but you never know... take a book or magazine. lisa
jillianD
on 6/20/08 6:41 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Wow Lisa you day is comming right up.  I just wanted to wish you a safe surgery and speedy recovery!  We will make room on the bench for ya!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Lisa B.
on 6/20/08 7:55 am - Bremerton, WA
Thank you... Now I am waiting to hear if my husband is coming home. He is 90% sure he can, as long as there is a COD leavig the ship and he can get a flight up here. lisa
Most Active