liquid diet

kymoon
on 6/11/08 11:11 am - graham, WA
im getting my food for after surgery. i can't find sugar free carnation instant breakfast.  went to see vitalady  brought some protein.  and vitamin, found out i could of gotten my vitamin cheaper at costco. oh well live and learn.  where is trader joes ? what is trader joes?  food store  like safeway or like target . i'v heard people talk about it.   i'm in graham,  where can i find sugar free breakfast.  was there anything not on the list  u wish u had?   after surgery     
jillianD
on 6/11/08 2:23 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
All I can say is don't buy to much right now, your tastes really change after surgery.  Trader Joes is in tacoma in the university district.  Carniation instant breakfast made me sick.  If you already have bought protein just stick with that till later when you can find out what you like.  Did you get some chewable vitamins?  You won't be able to swallow big pills for a while after surgery. Good luck!  Also support group is thurs evening from 5-7 in the cosio room at madigan.  Really good place to get extra info.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kittykatzmom
on 6/12/08 2:47 am - Mason co., WA
I get my sugarfree carnation instant breakfast at Walmart, that along with a scoop of beneprotein and a cup of milk os 20g protien and I do 1 of those aday and it has been my lifesaver, plus I add beneprotein to other thigs as well Ie: yogurt, refried beans, chili,. buys samples or indivual packets at first to see what you like or dislike. good luck

~Cindy~

Lisa B.
on 6/20/08 4:31 am - Bremerton, WA
Trader Joes is one of my favorite stores. My parents shopped there all the time while I was grownig up in CA. They even sent me TJ care packages when we lived over sea. They sell organic foods, exotic food as well as the basics. The prices are very reasonable. TJ's also has their own line of products. http://www.traderjoes.com/index.html check them out.. I just wish we had one up in Bremerton.
Most Active