Update on my grandpa...

Annie B.
on 6/9/08 3:26 am, edited 6/9/08 3:28 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I appreciate all of your support!  It really means a lot to me. I came home yesterday - but I didn't want to - they were talking about taking him off the ventilator Monday morning...but it wasn't a for sure thing...and Adam needed to go to work...especially knowing it wasn't a for sure thing. So this morning (a few minutes ago) I called and found out about 40 minutes ago they took him of the vent.  He is going downhill - and pretty quickly.  He will likely die today.  I wish I was there to be with my family.  Please continue to pray for me & my family - especially my grandma.  And that my grandpa doesn't suffer today.

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

amynicolelynn
on 6/9/08 4:03 am

I am so sorry Annie.. You, and your family have my prayers. Hugs, Amy

Helen_Anne
on 6/9/08 5:45 am - Bremerton, WA
Oh Annie... I am so sorry to hear your Grandfather is not doing well.  I will continue to keep your family in my prayers ...especally for your grandmother. Helen
Hislady
on 6/9/08 7:34 am - Vancouver, WA
Will continue to keep you and your family in prayer!
Shelley S.
on 6/9/08 8:09 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Aww girl I'm so sorry.  You will all be in my prayers today.

nancy6
on 6/9/08 2:29 pm - Tacoma, WA
Oh, Annie...  My deepest condolences go out to your and your family as I just read the post that your grandfather did pass away today.  You and your family and especially your grandma will be in my thoughts and prayers especially as this will be a difficult time for her.  May your fond memories of times with your grandpa give you peace and joy during this time of sorrow and may God comfort all of you...  Take care...

~Nancy~

grandmabev47
on 6/10/08 2:43 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Dear Annie, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandpa's passing....My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family....Love, Bev

Most Active