I am sorry for not being around

Brandy L.
on 6/8/08 12:51 pm - Baudour , Belgium
Things have been pretty crazy for me. I have been sooo busy with work and other issues going on that I have forgotten you guys. I am sorry. I have had a lot of personal issues that I have been struggling with. I have started going back to church and just trying to find some spiritual guidance to help me through.  As you know...the doctors still aren't sure what's going on with my dad. So not sure there.  There are a few other things I am struggling with but just not ready to talk about at this time. All that I can ask for is your prayers. On a little happier note... I am 7 weeks away from seeing my husband. I am just soo excited for him to come home. I can't believe it has been 14 months so far. And I hope that he is completely surprised when he sees me. I am working hard to get down one more pant size before he gets home..just my stupid hips and thighs aren't cooperating yet. lol Also.. It looks like we might be going to Belgium. Shawn called me on Friday and told me the news. We are just waiting on one last thing to be finalized, before it is official.  And for those saying there isn't an army base in Belgium...your right... It is the NATO headquarters in Bressels. It is a non-deployment location and a 3 year tour.  I am sooo excited that I might actually get to have a future un-interupted for a few years.  September we will be celebrating 4 years of marriage...and by that time we will have officially spent 10 months of our marriage together with each other. (The rest..... Iraq (home 90 days), then Korea (gone 15 months, home 6 months), then back to Iraq again (will be 16 months gone, by the time he gets home).   I go for my 3 month check-up tomorrow....but yesterday was my official 3 month mark.  Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

jillianD
on 6/8/08 2:14 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey there Brandy, If you ever find you need someone to talk to, I hope you know I am available when ever, where ever.  I hope that they find out what is going on with your dad soon too. As far as the rest...  Belgium!!!  Holy smokes what an offer!  I am soo jealous I can't hardly see straight.  It will be so nice for you and you hubby to spend some real time togther.   Let us know how your appt goes, don't make me start callin you out on the boards.  LOL Love ya soon to be another pant size down hottie!!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 6/9/08 2:54 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hey there girl, you've got the prayers and my email is always open. And wow on the moving news, I would LOVE the chance to go there and I bet you are very excited about having your husband home more than a few months at a time.  Hope that all works out for you, I'm so happy for you!

amynicolelynn
on 6/9/08 3:47 am
         Hey Brandy, Wow I cannot imagine what you have gone thru having him gona all the time. My husband is in the Air force, and he has been gone alot, but always 2 months here, 3 months there. With us being able to see him in between. It is never easy. Sorry I have not been around myself, or to any of your get togethers. I started working 7 weeks ago, and have not had a weekend off since I started. We should set up a date to go get starbucks or somthing. I know we are only like a block or so away from eachother. Your new pictures look ausome! You look like your already at your goal.  You should come into Victorias Secret one of these evenings to get something nice to wear for your hubby ;)  I only work in the evenings, and all day on the weekends.                                                                         Well hope to talk to you soon! Amy
grandmabev47
on 6/9/08 6:13 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Dear Brandy,  Great news about Belgum !! It is a great assigment......Hope you have a quest room ! and the Paris Disneyland isn't to far away it is awesome I went a few years ago.... had so much fun Chelsea will love it....I'm sorry I cancelled the movie on Sat>>if you need anything let me know...I'm going to support group on tues if you want to come let me know...it was good to see you thursday ...and thanks Annie for the clothes I took a couple of sweatshirts and a jacket whick is warm thanks again and I passed on the rest .....thanks guys....Bev

Most Active