no longer morbidly obese

kittykatzmom
on 6/8/08 12:10 pm - Mason co., WA
I thought I would update as I have been out of the loop quite a bit since my surgery. I am down 56 lbs, starting to feel much better, although I was in the ER on Tues with real bad right side pains, the Dr's thought I might have a leak so they ran some different test and NO LEAK, but the mysterios fluid pouch is still there, now with air pockets around it.?????? I will see Dr. Rush tomorrow morning to see what is going on and if there is anything thay are planning on doing about it.  I'm not having much of an issue with fluids any more, and I love mexican food, its the only thing I have had NO trouble with, spicy or bland. Found a new protein powder I like and so I'm getting more proteion in... it's beneprotein avail only thru Walgreens on line right now. but has no flavor, and my 16 y.o daughter even uses it.  I love it I actually have a jaw line now...woohoo... life is getting better. Hope to make it to the July get together. to see al the weight everyone has lost.

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 6/8/08 2:21 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
All right Cindy!! I thought you had abandoned us!!  I am so glad to hear you are feeling better and dows 56LBS!!!!   Wahoo!!!  You rock and better start poppin in more often. I missed you girl!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Annie B.
on 6/8/08 2:30 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Cindy! You're doing so great!! Congrats!!!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shelley S.
on 6/9/08 2:55 am - Ft Lewis, WA
WOOHOO way to go girl!!!!

southerngrl
on 6/9/08 8:52 am - Mt Vernon, WA
Cindy, My partner in crime..lol I am going to call you on my way home from work tonight. You should of called me!!!! Love ya Melissa
I am on a journey...to get back to real me! I als.o want to learn as much as possible and make as many friends as possible
nancy6
on 6/9/08 2:34 pm - Tacoma, WA
That's great, Cindy!!  I hope the dr. had good news for you today...  You are doing great to be down 56 pounds and no longer morbidly obese - definitely a WOW! moment!  Sure hope to see you in July...  Take care and keep us posted.

~Nancy~

Shelly W.
on 6/10/08 4:59 pm - Sumner, WA
Woohoo!  Way to go.  Thanks for posting this.  It made me realize that I am now below the MO line too.  I was just over the line to begin with anyway, but boy it feels great to say that.
--Shelly

Amethyst H.
on 6/20/08 1:19 pm - WA
Hey, I see you had Dr Rush do your surgery too.  I was just posting on the main forums looking for others of his patients because I am curious about your experiences with him.  Have you had any other complications?  Is the fluid considered a seroma?  Are Arthurs and Sonh still on his surgical team?  They were all great to me.  I'd love to hear all about your experience with him/them.
Most Active