Things for me found out i was pregnate and next day...

Annie B.
on 6/8/08 2:28 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I am so sorry!  I can't even imagine what you're going through right now. I  will pray for you and your family.  *hugs*

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Hislady
on 6/8/08 2:44 pm - Vancouver, WA

Oh sweetie how heartbreaking! I have no words of wisdom just let yourself grieve however feels right to you. I'll pray for comfort for you and your family. God bless!

Shelley S.
on 6/9/08 2:56 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I'm so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my prayers

Starting Over
on 6/9/08 7:33 am

I don't have much to say, I'm so sorry. Lots of hugs and prayers your way.

Susan O.
on 6/10/08 4:05 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Dear Christie,    How devastating for you and your family to have this great loss. My sympathies are with you in this time of sorrow.  Real tight hugs!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/13/08 2:25 pm - Buckley, WA
I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet babies . What a shock to your heart & body . Your little boy looks like a sweetie . Kathy

Mdae
on 6/14/08 6:11 pm
there are no words that are adequate, but you have my sympathies... 
Amethyst H.
on 6/20/08 1:25 pm - WA
Wow, what beautiful babies!  I am so sorry for your loss.  I am touched that you would share those photos with us.  It is so amazing to see that at 14 weeks, they are in fact little tiny people.  It is a loss for sure, even if you only knew for 18 hours. Bless you and your family.  My prayers are with you guys.  My best friend delivered her first son at 17 weeks and shared the photos with me a few years ago.  It is nice to have them, so you can remember.  They are your children, even if for such a short time.  Big Hugs to you!!
Most Active