Things for me found out i was pregnate and next day...

hugeseahawksfan
on 6/8/08 6:48 am, edited 6/8/08 6:56 am
I gave birth to two Very premature infants 14w along and man what a whirl wind since i am not suppose to be able to get pregnate.  we took pictures and are having a graveside on monday afternoon. What next? I didnt even know i was pregnate since i am fat i miss periods here and there andi never felt them move. when i had my son i was 23w when i finally felt him move. whats next?  There is a picture of the twins in my profile for a short time. I dont want to offend anyone but i thought a few would want to see them. thanks sorry but things Suck right now. I cant even imagine being preg so only one day to know this then labor and delivery is a hard 18 hours to swallow right now.

Chris

Cheryl N.
on 6/8/08 7:09 am - Des Moines, WA
I am so sorry!
kymoon
on 6/8/08 7:32 am - graham, WA
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  i checked out the pictures and boy are they beautiful. they are safe now, and in gods hands
kittykatzmom
on 6/8/08 8:55 am - Mason co., WA
I am SO sorry you had to go through this, Time heals all, god bless and take care of yourself.

~Cindy~

Helen_Anne
on 6/8/08 8:57 am - Bremerton, WA
Christie... I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.  I looked at your pictures too... and they are beautiful..and agree they are safe with god now. I am sending you a big hug! Helen
jlph62
on 6/8/08 9:50 am - Olympia, WA
I am so sorry that you have had to suffer this loss.  I lost my baby when I was 17 weeks along so I understand.  I will pray for God to give you and your family peace. joanne
nancy6
on 6/8/08 11:08 am - Tacoma, WA
Christie - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss...  I have been in those shoes myself - so if you need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to PM me and we can exchange phone numbers.  You've got to be going through all kinds of emotions right now since you didn't even know you were pregnant...  Give yourself time to grieve and adjust to all of this!  Take care of you and as I said, don't hesitate to PM me.  It's been many years ago, but I lost babies at 13, 17 and 21 weeks - yes, 3 different times - so I can definitely relate to your situation.  You are in my thoughts and prayers...

~Nancy~

heyheyhey
on 6/8/08 12:27 pm - WA

I am so sorry for your loss.

Brandy L.
on 6/8/08 12:36 pm - Baudour , Belgium
 I am sooo sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you are going through. But just know that you are surrounded by lots of love and support and wre are always here for you! If you need anything ... please just let us know.  Just know that your babies are in a better place and that you will one day see them again.  God Bless you and your family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. With Love, Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

jillianD
on 6/8/08 2:18 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I am soo very sorry honey.  My heart is breaking for you.    Nothing i can say or do but know you will be in my thoughts.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active