Random thoughts on my 6 month surgiversary...

nancy6
on 6/8/08 11:04 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, Cindy!  Looks like you're doing good, too.  Hope you are feeling much better by now... Hope you can make it to the BBQ in July!  Take care...

~Nancy~

kittykatzmom
on 6/8/08 12:02 pm - Mason co., WA
I'm doing much better ty, I was in the ER on Tues. though, had real bad right side pains, Dr.s thought it was a leak, ran tests, NO LEAK,  But the mysterious fluid pouch is still there ?????? I am going to Ca on the 19th and will be home on the 24th of this month so we will see how that goes, and I am hoping to be at the July get together.

~Cindy~

southerngrl
on 6/9/08 8:46 am - Mt Vernon, WA

Nancy, Congrats on your great sucess so far, you are a inspiration to me. I am sorry I havent been on here, just crazy with hubby deployed over seas and working 3 jobs. I check on here every so often when I get 5 mins but havent had time to get back with all my friends. I think you look awesome and even more beautiful. The reason I say more beautiful is because you just have a glow about you and that is from all your hard work and accomplishment. I will send you a personal message soon and give you all the updates on me. Thank you again for being such a great angel.

Hugs!

~Melissa

I am on a journey...to get back to real me! I als.o want to learn as much as possible and make as many friends as possible
Most Active