July get togther

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/13/08 1:43 pm - Buckley, WA
Hey Melissa , Happy Birthday ! . I just happened to check your profile & saw that it's your B.D. Looking forward to meeting you at the get together . I'll have my two grandkids that i've been raising for 7 years , with me . It would be great to have a picture taken of the three of us . They are 10 & 12 years old . I hope you had a wonderful day . Maybe that's why the sun came out tonight . Kathy

(deactivated member)
on 6/11/08 6:15 am - Kennewick, WA
Hi, I havent posted to this forum in almost a year other than the PS forum lately!  I'd love to meet a few people and hang out on the 19th. Let me know where and what to bring!!  Thanks for posting this and looking forward to seeing everyone!1 Marlize
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/13/08 1:38 pm - Buckley, WA
Don't feel alone , Marlize . lol . I'm really bad . It'll be fun to meet everyone . I hope the weather cooperates . Kathy

Shelley S.
on 6/14/08 1:50 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I'm getting so excited to meet everyone and have this get together! After that long and emotional trip to Kansas and back I will be looking forward to something fun and uplifting.  My first born is getting married on the 12th and while I love the girl as my own, and think their marriage is meant to be, he's still  my baby in my eyes and the end of July he comes back up here to ship out because he joined the Navy back in Feb of this year.  So yes, looking VERY forward to this! Oh and on the pics can we photoshop a smaller but fuller bottom please?  heheheh.  I would love to have pics and I know my husband will be coming with me and sadly it's been forever since he and I have taken any real pics together because I was always ashamed of how I looked and was always BEHIND the camera instead of in front of it.  So yay, can't wait!

jillianD
on 6/14/08 1:55 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
LOL Shelly I have always had the same issue about pictures being taken of me, I am working on it though!   Any how whane are you going to KS?  I was hoping to get togther with you and Annie on of these days soon.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 6/14/08 2:02 am - Ft Lewis, WA
We leave on the 8th of July and will be back probably on the 16th.  It's just a quick trip down there since hubby wasn't able to take too much time off work.  Heaven forbid someone else has to answer phones an extra day to people that "know where Bin Laden" is  lmao.  I wanna check out your hot tub girl  lol

jillianD
on 6/21/08 12:48 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Just bumpin this up for the new people!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

RudynSuzie
on 6/21/08 4:45 am - Kitsap County, WA
This sounds really great and I'm looking forward to it.  What time will it be on the 19th?  How do I get to the civilian side of the lake?  Can't wait!!
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/23/08 7:05 am - Buckley, WA
Suzie , it'll be good to meet you & everyone else . I'll probably map quest it myself . I hope you're doing well with your recovery . Kathy

RudynSuzie
on 6/23/08 9:33 am - Kitsap County, WA
Do you know what time it starts?
Most Active