jillianD
on 6/7/08 2:58 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
The more the merrier!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/7/08 2:16 am - Buckley, WA
Sounds great to me , too .

jillianD
on 6/7/08 2:59 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
It will be nice to meet you!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/7/08 6:17 am - Buckley, WA

Thanks , Jillian . I am looking forward to meeting you , too . Do you go to the Summit Support Group ? I'm going to try to make it to the next meeting .

jillianD
on 6/7/08 10:17 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Nope I sure don't.  I usually got to the one on Ft lewis but this week I am going to the one in auburn. The have a natural health speaker this week.

Starting Over
on 6/9/08 7:35 am
I would have loved to drive down and see everyone. But hopefully I'll have met my July 18th b-day goal and will be skydiving that day! HAVE FUN, I wanna see pics!
southerngrl
on 6/9/08 8:51 am - Mt Vernon, WA

Jillian, Yes I will be there and I will do photo shoots for anyone that wants to get one. It can just be of themself or family. I want us to do a group shot that we all can have and keep to remember all the love and support we have been given by each other.

I am sorry i have not been on here and have not updated anything for so long. My hubby is deployed over seas and with working 3 jobs I am getting too covered up with everything. I miss everyone and promise to start back on here and get involved again. I am looking forward to the get together since i have only met cindy and nancy...look forward to meeting everyone! Hugs! Melissa

I am on a journey...to get back to real me! I als.o want to learn as much as possible and make as many friends as possible
jillianD
on 6/9/08 8:53 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Ooohhhh girl You are looking amazing!!  Holy smokes!   Can you make me look like that??  I'll pay anything!!  LOL

southerngrl
on 6/10/08 2:46 pm - Mt Vernon, WA
Thank you but you are crazy !!! You are beautiful and i photshopped my pictures with all the soft focus and good angles..... When i come to the get together I will take your pictures and make them anyway you want !!! Hugs ~Melissa
I am on a journey...to get back to real me! I als.o want to learn as much as possible and make as many friends as possible
cfidecaro
on 6/10/08 2:51 pm - Snohomish, WA

Shoot..I just got informed that I have a seminar that day from 12 to 4 in Redmond... What time is everyone going to be there...maybe I hac fly down snd see everyone...

I am soooo bummed

Most Active