July get togther

jillianD
on 6/6/08 7:01 am, edited 6/6/08 11:14 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Ok ya'll, so the gig harbor get togther was cancelled so what about instead we all get togther at american lake (on the civilian side)??  Same date. I know I was really looking forward to seeing everyone and would hate for it to be entirely cancelled. So we could have a BBQ, a clothing exchange and southern girl is a photographer and had offered to take pics of anyone who wants and get them developed and a reduced rate.( Thats if she can make it ) So tell me what do you think??  I think if we all pitch in we can have a really fun time. Edited to add:  Everyone is invited but I do need to know who plans to attend so I can plan for it.  It will be BYOP (bring you own protein) and a side dish.  I will work on bringing a grill if any one else has one to bring too that would be great! 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 6/6/08 9:10 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hey there girl, I swear OH has been acting crazy for me lately, I tried to post to your half way post the other day and after 3 times and it still not going I gave up What date in July was that again? I have to get to Kansas for son's wedding next month but even if I'm not in town, it sounds like a good idea and a good time for all.  If I can't make it I will have some clothes I'm sure to pass along. 

jillianD
on 6/8/08 1:16 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey there Shelly, what you been up to?  I hardly ever see you anymore!!  Give us an update...

cfidecaro
on 6/6/08 9:29 am - Snohomish, WA

I would love to get together with eveyone...please remind me of the date...the 4th and the 26th are out for me though~

Collette

Helen_Anne
on 6/6/08 9:40 am - Bremerton, WA
I am still planning on being there... and I am willing to help with anything.... Helen
jillianD
on 6/6/08 11:04 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
We had decided on the 19th of July.  Hope that works for everyone!

nancy6
on 6/6/08 1:07 pm - Tacoma, WA
That sounds great - count me in!!

~Nancy~

Shelley S.
on 6/7/08 1:31 am - Ft Lewis, WA
19th works perfect for me, I'll be back from Kansas by then

grandmabev47
on 6/7/08 1:53 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
sounds like a great idea....I have a wedding in Portland....it will depend on if Bob is able to make the wedding weather I go....to Portland tho !Bev

enchantedelirium
on 6/7/08 2:13 am - Dupont (Ft. Lewis), WA
RNY on 04/14/08 with
ok...so im terrible about posting on here (i really should get better), but some of you know me. im down for a little OH get together if ya'll dont mind my crashing your party! LOL!
Most Active