Update on my grandpa...please keep praying...

Annie B.
on 6/6/08 3:31 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hi...I'm off to Astoria again in about half an hour...I talked to my aunt this morning, and they are talking about taking him off the venilator - that means he would die.  While things were getting a little better, he isn't near to even leaving the critical care unit (ICU). I hope I make it before they do take him off the venilator...pray I make it in time.  The great thing is that God is not bound by time, so even prayers that come AFTER the fact will still make a difference. I will update you later - now that I know there's a computer I can use there at the hospital. ~annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shelley S.
on 6/6/08 9:12 am - Ft Lewis, WA
You got it girl! On a side note I just finally found my phone after it being lost in my house for the past several days (it was on silent so even calling it didn't do any good).  I'm sorry I missed your text and call yesterday about the meeting, we were missing  you and wondered if maybe you had gone to Astoria or something. You and your family will stay in my prayers.

nancy6
on 6/6/08 1:09 pm - Tacoma, WA

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Annie - as well as many prayers for your grandpa and the rest of your family.  I hope that you were able to make it down to Astoria before they took him off the ventilator.  I'm so glad that you have your faith to help sustain you...  Take care...

~Nancy~

Most Active