Life is good

grandmabev47
on 6/3/08 9:34 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Okay -- Shelly ,Brandy ,Jill and Annie..... Update..my 3 month checkup was today and guess what I'll live...my cholesterol was 155. ..my tri?was less than 100 and my LCD? were 88 my vitamin D is'nt great my protein was 16 and they want it at 17.7 ? I'm so glad Brandy measured me a few days before my surgery and the inches are falling off.....I'm still in shock luckely my clothes are going down.....the bra size has gone from a 46 DDD to a 42....clothes from a 28 to a 22/24  the weight has dropped from 316/to 264 in 3 months so all in all I feel good ....I went to Portland last weekend with my 2 grandkids and took them to the zoo alone just and walked for 4 hours  6 months ago I would never have dreamed that I could have done that....I felt so bad in the beginning with the nausea and throwing I was'nt sure I'd ever feel normal again....I do have to try different they told me soup and cheese and crackers were'nt going to do it.....wonder if I could add CHOCOLATE !!! thanks for listining.....  Bev

Annie B.
on 6/3/08 10:23 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Glad it's going well!  It's odd they didn't really say anything about my protein, and it was at 16.9...I know it needs to be higher.  I eat a lot of cheese...it's my staple.  Of course, they didn't ask what I was eating...I think all I got to see was a resident.  I hope some of those clothes I brought to Brandy's will work for you! ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

jillianD
on 6/3/08 12:28 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Bev what about seafood?  Shrimpies are my bestest friend!!  But really I've noticed this week that things are really easing up.  I have been eatingall kinds of things thoug.   Finally eating chicken yea!!  Also at cost co I found these albacore tuna kits  they have 22 gms of protein!!  They are yummy!! Glad you are finally at the light at the end of the tunnel!  And just think things are only gonna get better!! You are awesome!!!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active