I got my date!!!!!

Lisa B.
on 6/2/08 8:13 am - Bremerton, WA
I had my first visit with Dr. Rush today and it went great. He said he wants me to lose 5 - 10 pounds before surgery, I thought no big deal, I will have a little more then a month to do that. He stepped out to get my date, and came back with June 24th. I just stood there looking at him. I had figured around mid July. My husband isn't supposed to be home until the first part of July. I was ok with him not being here, I have friends that will come stay with me and school will be out so my son will be home. I e-mailed him my date and now he is going to try and get TAD orders to his Beach Det. Part of me wants him home and part of me doesn't. I still have to go back down for my labs and my appointment with the anesthesiologist on the 17th. Now I have to do some major schedule shuffling. lisa..
jillianD
on 6/2/08 10:59 am, edited 6/3/08 12:13 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Wow thats the fast!!  As far as the 5-10 lbs you can do it!!  Eat high protein and low carb
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Lisa B.
on 6/2/08 2:15 pm - Bremerton, WA
That's what Dr. Rush said, lots of protein and less carbs.
Brandy L.
on 6/2/08 11:20 am - Baudour , Belgium
Wow!!! that is fast. It will be here befor you know it! Just start making a list of things you need after surgery and start on it now. I know I prepared but because of my surgery being moved up 4 weeks I was doing a lot of last minute shopping. Yo will be a part of the losers bench before you know it.  Congrats, and GOOD LUCK!!! Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

lizzybear
on 6/2/08 12:53 pm - Olympia, WA
Wow, I bet you were really surprised when he gave you the date.  Congratulations!!  Sounds like you've got lots of support too!  Good luck!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Lisa B.
on 6/2/08 2:11 pm - Bremerton, WA

Thanks,... I am looking forward to becoming one of the losers!

auntie-boopee
on 6/2/08 12:59 pm - Silverdale, WA
Lisa,  I'm so happy for you.  Sounds like DH is excited as well.  That day will be here before you know it.  If I can help in any way just PM me.  Talk you soon and congrats!!!!!
Lisa B.
on 6/2/08 2:14 pm - Bremerton, WA

Now I will have something to say at the support group meeting tomorrow night. Thanks for the offer on the help. I think I have everything covered. If my husband doesn't make it home I have a friend coming to stay with me for a few days and my neighbor is an ER nurse and she said she would be there for me also. lisa

Shelley S.
on 6/2/08 1:24 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
WOOHOO that was fast, congrats!!! Your new birthday will be here before you know it!!

Lisa B.
on 6/2/08 2:21 pm - Bremerton, WA
I know.. I am still in shoc****pt thinking I stil had time to get the things I need for after surgery. I did stop at Trader Joes on my way home and get some B12. Well that was my excuse for going there... I love Trader Joes, but don't like the drive down there.
Most Active