Did I do that?

Starting Over
on 6/1/08 4:52 pm

Would I have done this a year ago? HELL NO! So this past weekend I headed to Yakima to watch a friend's band play.  While we were "rocking out" at the show they started playing my favorite of their songs. We were posted right at the front of the stage and started going crazy and dancing. Well,  my friend in the band pulled me onstage to sing with them! I couldn't believe it. I NEVER would have done something like that before surgery. My first thought would have been, "I'm too fat to be up there in front of all of these people". Instead my first thought was, "heck yeah I'll come sing for you guys, I look too cute NOT to be seen in front of all of these people!"

hahaha, I am lovin' this life change.

Shelley S.
on 6/1/08 11:32 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
That's awesome girl!!! Glad you not only had fun, but have confidence!!

jillianD
on 6/2/08 12:14 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Ohh that sounds like so much fun!!  Glad you had a good weekend and rocked it out!!  
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Brandy L.
on 6/2/08 1:26 am - Baudour , Belgium
OMG!!! What fun. Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend and did something you probably never would have done! I am so proud of your confidence. Now if we could all feel the same way about our selves!

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

auntie-boopee
on 6/2/08 12:45 pm - Silverdale, WA
Congrats on taking the leap of faith in yourself.  No looking back now. 
mscleo
on 6/3/08 7:02 am - WA
you go girl!!!

"He who binds to himself a joy doth the winged life destroy. But he who kisses the joy as it flies lives in Eternity's sunrise."~William Blake

Most Active