How to look good naked

jillianD
on 5/31/08 3:24 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Have any of you seen this show?  What do you think?  I am really starting to struggle with this and the fact that my hubby is not here to see the process.  He left 2 months after surgery and when he gets home I will be 11 months out.  I will have a lot of extra skin and I am sure that I will be uncomfortable for him to see me that way.  I think it will probably be shocking for him too.  Lots of spouses are there for the whole show, and I think ( who knows maybe not)  its something that you adjust to as it goes. Anyone ever dealt with something like this before?
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

hugeseahawksfan
on 6/1/08 4:46 pm
well this i would cosider my part of the body thing! I went to a nudist camp(yes i did several times) and well i felt great even though i am still fat as all get out. So with that said. You are beautiful no matter what hangs where! boy does it hang here on me!! lol  your husband is going to FLIP OUT TODALLY when he sees you Again for the first time. You need to know that he married what is inside and not the outside. even thought it looks great too! HE wont freak out that you have extra skin! YOUR BEAUTIFUL! I have seen the show and i think its a little well played out! remember its tv and they always make it more dramatic. Dont you worry!! everyone here loves you jillianD hugs!!!

Chris

jillianD
on 6/2/08 12:11 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks!  Wow a nudist camp?  You've got way more moxie than me!!  I guess I am just thinking about it too much.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active